37*

Chapter 37
"Make me"

Eloise-Anne

My mind keeps on going back to yesterday. The day I was with Luke and we had spoken about the little proposal. Yet, that's not the only thing I'm thinking about. The way his lips felt on mine, the way our bodies were made for each other. The way he ate me out and taught me about a familiar position, 69. I knew some things about it, I just never knew it was like this. Maybe there's still a piece of innocence left in me. 

"El!" Michael exclaims. "Where the fuck have you been yesterday?" He asks me, a little mad. "You told me you were sick and you weren't here. I came home as soon as I woke up."

"I was at Bolton's," I tell him. A frown grows on his face.

"Eloise, you're smarter than that! He's not good for you." I roll my eyes. I hate that people are automatically assuming things, instead of asking for reassurance. "You have fucked him again, haven't you?"

"I have not!" I say immediately. Technically I haven't fucked him, not the way he thinks at least. "I did feel sick, Michael," I tell him. "I nearly fainted when walking home and he was there. He took me to his place." Lies, the lies will become more and more if I have to keep this a secret. 

"Don't you think it's a little weird how he's always there?"

"Mike, jeez, let her be. You're throwing a full-on Calum on her, she already has one and she would love a Michael right now." Tammy says, appearing out of the bathroom. I smile at her, she is amazing. "And so do I," she mumbles. Michael raises his brows at her comment.

"Luke is no good for her! You know that. I am just protecting her." He hisses at his girlfriend. Tammy rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"And even if she were to fall in love with him, it would be none of your business, Mikey. She can make her own decisions." Michael sighs, looking at his girlfriend. "She's a grown-up woman, so stop treating her like a baby." She kisses his cheek. "Just support the decisions she makes like a best friend. You'll know whenever she needs protection." 

"Fine," he hisses, rolling his eyes right after.

"No, no, don't start the attitude right now. You'll regret that." She smiles sweetly. Michael rolls his eyes and walks upstairs, to his room. I frown at her. "He knows that if he has an attitude towards me, he won't receive shit."

"Meaning..?"

"He won't have sex or anything from me." She smiles proudly. I chuckle and start up the tv. "But what happened at his place?" She asks me. "Don't worry, I won't tell Michael."

"Euh, a specific number happened," I tell her. Her jaw drops at my words, immediately understanding me. "I think I really like him, Tams," I mumble. "Even though he's a dickhead."

"And that's fine. We can't choose love." She says, shrugging a bit. "Do you think things will work between the two of you? Does he like you?"

"He clearly likes to fuck me," I mumble. "I don't know if he likes me." I really want to tell her about the proposal he's made, but I can't do it. I promised to keep that a secret and so I will. Even if that means that I've got to lie about it. They will understand.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

"Bolton, I want the chips!" I groan annoyed as he grabs the bowl from me for the umpteenth time. "C'mon, please?" 

"I like it when you're begging." He smirks. 

"I changed my mind. Eat your chips." Luke rolls his eyes and leaves the chair. He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me. I frown at the action and push his arm off of me. He sighs annoyed at me. He's been playful and really annoying, but I can't help admitting that I like him like this as well.