54

Chapter 54: 
"Afraid that I'll destroy you?"

Eloise-Anne

His arm is loosely hanging over my body and his leg is wrapped around mine. His lips are slightly parted and soft snores come out of his mouth. His bare chest is moving in slow motions. He's peacefully asleep. His other arm is found under the pillow. I bite my lip at the sight of him. Maybe it's weird that I've been looking at him for some time now, but he's just so gorgeous. 

And the most important thing of all; he's mine. I'm the only one who gets to see him this way and that is honestly such a privilege. 

Luke slowly moves and pulls me in closer to his body. I chuckle and bring my hand to his hair. His curls always look so good and it's annoying how he puts no effort into it. The slight beard covering his face makes him look even better. When we first met he didn't have it. He had the babyface, it also suits him, but this just... It looks incredibly good. 

To a point where I have to change my panties so many times that I'm considering not wearing them when we're alone. 

It's nearly ten in the morning and breakfast in the hotel ends in half an hour. Yet, I don't want to rush or anything, and knowing Luke, he'll be asleep some longer. We have to leave the hotel at three in the afternoon, so we have time. We can always grab some food in town here. 

"Don't," Luke mumbles, loud enough for me to hear. I look at him, he seems to still be asleep. I pull my hand away, not wanting to wake him up, and place it on his chest. "Don't touch her," he groans. The frown on my face grows. What is he talking about? "Let fucking - let go of her." He moves around in the bed, almost hitting me in the face. He is asleep. I've never noticed that he talks in his dream. "She did nothing," he says. "I'm here." 

Mostly his words are mutters and mumbles, but they're loud enough for me to figure out. 

Honestly, I've never really experienced this. Do I need to wake him up or do I just let him be? He moves in the bed some wilder. Maybe it's for the best if I wake him up right now. He doesn't seem too comfortable in this dream he's having. 

"Don't do it," it's almost as if a sob had left his mouth. "She- she doesn't deserve this." I start to feel a tight knot in my stomach. I am worried. I am fucking worried about a dream he's having, a nightmare more like. "El, run!" He yells suddenly. This is my cue to wake him up. 

"Luke," I say softly. 

"No!" He yells. "You're gonna pay for this." His breathing is heavier. "Killing the one person I love." A tear leaves the corner of his eye. I sit on top of him, legs on either side of his body. 

"Luke," I try again. Again, there's no response. "Wake up," I shake his body a little bit. "Luke!" I say louder. The moving of his body stops and his eyes abruptly open. He sits up and holds me tight. "It was just a dream," I whisper, trying to reassure him. 

"Thank fucking god it was." He mumbles into my neck, placing a kiss there later. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him, wiping the lost tear off of his cheek. He nods and looks at me. "I didn't know you talked in your sleep," I tell him. His eyes widen. 

"Did you hear everything I said?" He asks, his cheeks turning slightly red. 

"I have no clue what you were dreaming of, but I heard something about that I should run." He looks away, feeling a bit embarrassed. "But you know damn well I don't run." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "You can talk to me about it if you're willing to." He presses a kiss on my lips and holds my face with both his hands.