My child- draco malfoy

Next, angst with Draco Malfoy. mijlals

The wars over, everyone's meant to be celebrating but all I want to do is see my kid. She's 3 and little and all she knows is that I wasn't there last night to read her a story or I didn't wake her up this morning. She's safe with a sitter thank god so I just need to grab my boyfriend and go home.

"I'm sorry but we have to go see-"  I said as I pulled him aside but I heard a cry. I know that cry. Both our eyes went wide. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe and when the door opened and I saw what I saw, I didn't care no one else knew I was with someone or I had a kid. I collapsed in his arms as I yelled.

Theodore Nott held me in his arms as he guided me to the empty gurney she was being placed on. "Y/n I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. She kept asking me for you, begging and she was gonna go by herself but when we landed she ran to where she thought you were but she tripped and fell and landed on metal scaffolding and I'm so sorry." My sister explained. She was the one looking after her.

"WHY DID YOU BRING MY 3 YEAR OLD HERE! TO A BATTLEFIELD WHERE AN ACTIVE WAR COULD'VE BEEN GOING ON!"

I snapped bending down to hold my daughters hand as Madam Pomfrey healed her injuries. She knew about Noelle. She's the one that confirmed my pregnancy. Who didn't know was Noelle's biological father but I bet he has a fairly good idea now. She's a spitting image of both of us.

"Go talk to him. Get it over with so when this is over we can go home. back to France okay and we will never ever come back here." Theo whispered kissing the side of my head, taking my place holding her hand and wiping away her tears.

I walked maybe 2 meters away before Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side. "you had my child." He said, he sounded so betrayed.

"MY child. You have nothing to her but blood. Theodore is her dad." I defended. I knew where he was going. "Because I didn't know she existed! You left that night. I then see you a year later fucking my best friend and then I don't see you for another 2 and you have my 3 YEAR OLD CHILD!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME SHE IS MY CHILD. MINE AND THEODORES! YOU LOST ANY RIGHT TO HER WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE EVEN EXISTED AND YOU WERE BALLS DEEP IN ASTORIA. THEODORE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. SO NO SHE IS NOT YOURS. SHES MINE, MINE AND THEO'S!" I snapped but that was all Theodore allowed me to say.

"We are leaving baby. Come on princess, Noelle's fine, let's go." He ushered pulling me away and that made Draco loose it.

"YOU 2 ARE NOT TAKING MY KID TO FUCK KNOWS WHERE! THATS MY KID, I AM HER FATHER NOT THEODORE!"

"NO -SHE'S-NOT-MALFOY! THATS MY DAUGHTER. I WAS THERE FOR HER BIRTH, HER FIRST STEPS, I FED HER, I GOT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. AND YOU DID NOTHING BUT SCREW THE SLUT YOU REPLACED EASILY THE BEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE. SO YES SHES MINE AND WE ARE LEAVING!"

He apparated us out of here out of that speech.