L/N! - tom riddle

I royally fucked up. There was this duelling club today ran by Lockhart the undoubted pedophile. We all practiced and it was all going smoothly until Lockhart chose 2 people to go against each-other. He chose me to against graham Montague. A Ravenclaw versus a Slytherin.

We battled and we both sent spells at each-other but I blocked all of the ones he sent at me where he couldn't block any I sent at him. I think this pissed him off because instead of firing battle spells he created a snake thinking I'd be terrified. As someone who owns 2 very adorable scaled noodles I laughed.

"Move y/n I'll get rid of it for you." He said trying to put on a superhero cape and flaunt himself not only to me but every minor In there. I wasn't very attracted to him when he almost shoved me off the platform. Nor when he did nothing but aggravate the snake when he sent it up in the air.

The snake then went to attack a Hufflepuff. I'm friends with his sister so I tried telling the snake not do anything but another part of me took over. I don't remember doing anything until Snape got rid of the snake and everyone was staring wide eyed at me. I gathered what happened fairly quickly and ran off the platform and out of the hall.

Shit shit shit.

I'm supposed to be an innocent muggle born- that's what everyone believes anyway. I used my mother maiden name so no one would know I'm the daughter of one of the most well known death eaters who was known for being a parsel mouth as well though we have no blood ties to Salazar Slytherin, we checked trust me.

I was hurrying back to my common room to scrawl a letter to mum to tell her I badly I just screwed up when I heard my name being yelled. "L/N!"

I stopped dead, my bully. The guy I hate more then anything. Dad tasked me with befriending him but that was incredibly hard when he thought I was a useless muggle born. That ships sailed.

"YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW HOW THE FUCK YOU A MUD-BLOOD JUST DID THAT!" He yelled pushing me up against the wall.

"Your a teachers pet riddle, the best in our year, figure it out." I smiled and he only moved his body so there was no space between us, should he move forward a millimetre and our noses would be touching. "Tell me your real last name, right the fuck now."

"Smart boy. As a Dolohov I should know." I smiled and I could see the shock/ realisation in his eyes.

"Dolohov's one weakness was his wife- Kathleen l/n." He whispered and I grinned. "You really are smart now please put some space between us, your crotch is pushed right up against me and I don't feel like changing underwear."

He didn't move.

"Not when I finally don't have to feel guilty about wanting you. I hated the fact I was so attracted to a mud-blood. I guess part of me knew you were special princess."

Having sex in a corridor wasn't on my to do list today but it was certainly fun.

Yes I'll make a part 2; it'll be titled dolohov when I post it