Light- medium smut thedore nott- say it darling

Foreplay, grinding, teasing, daddy kink

Theodore was loosing his fucking mind. Y/n was grinding on his thigh, well to him it wouldn't be classed as grinding he would go for gently riding but it was all still the same because he was becoming unraveled by her sweet little moans that she tried to mask by trying to burry her face in the crook of his neck.

This situation started off innocent as they had been studying for an upcoming test but it seems Theo's little devil got bored so she came to straddle him and now she's working her hips down on him and making him go crazy. He had given up trying to study now slamming his book shut and lifting y/n's head so he could look her dead in the eyes.

"Who do you belong to princess?" He questioned her lightly brushing his nose with hers as he allowed his hands to fall from the desk to roaming her stellar body. One careesing her thighs and arse and the other across her back and chest lingering a bit too long over neck knowing just what she would do to have His hand as a necklace.

She smirked back at him leaning in so close their lips were millimeters away she whisper moaned what she thought he wanted to hear. "You daddy."

Theo chuckled wrapping his hands around her waist while picking both her and him self off the chair at his desk and for them to fall back on the bed with him towering over her.

"Anyone can be daddy, y/n." He corrected starting to leave not so gentle kisses down her neck. He then climbed off her standing in front of her while she stayed laying on the bed eyeing him with a pool of lust and mischief filling her gorgeous eyes.

"Say my name so I know you are all mine because that's what you are. Mine, mine, mine."