Tom meeting my family

All in my point of view.

The first task is today but that's not the only thing on my mind. Mum and dad are coming and I belive it's the perfect time to introduce Tom. I don't think he'll go for it though.

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT NOW!" He almost yelled  in the courtyard. He was sitting with Pucey, Montague and Warrington. "Well it's a tempered suggestion baby, please. I don't want to wait till the 3rd task. I love you, you matter to me. Please." I pleaded. He looked slightly terrified but he looked to be caving when I was kneeling infront of him. "Please, for me. They will love you. I swear." I gave him my best puppy eyes and I watched him cave.

"I cannot believe you've convinced me to do this." I pulled him up then the rest of them. They all started to look apprehensive again. "Harp where are we going." Adrian questioned. "To meet them."

"TO WHAT!" They all yelled. "There here, now. They are not meant to be here till tommorow !" Okay tom was freaking the fuck out.

"Tomorrow's all about Harry. So we are doing it today. Right now." ADrain, Graham and Cassius all looked fine but tom looked on the verge of a fucking nervous breakdown.

"Can you guys wait just inside?" I asked the boys and they nodded. "We are just on the other side of the door. DO NOT HAVE SEX!" Cassius argued as I slammed the doors to the great hall in his face. "RUDE HARPER THATS JUST RUDE!" I heard Adrian yell but I can tell they were laughing.

"Baby. Please take a breath it's okay. They love you already. When I took my break and you wrote me they would quiz and quiz about you. Mum said and I quote 'he's a good fit for you darling' you'll be okay."
That seemed to calm him down, until he started speaking. "It's just that I love you harps. So fucking much and I want your parents to approve but I have to be realistic. Look at your parents the ones o about to meet and look at mine. Look at my last name princess. If they don't approve they could take you away."

I leant up to kiss him. "Its okay my love. They'll love you and if worst comes to worst we'll go off on our own. I do not care if they don't approve of you because I do. I love you so so much and it's us. Forever. Say it. I need you to say it before you get a good luck kiss and I walk in there hand in hand with you."

"It's us. Forever." He smiled and I hugged him so tight. "God I love you harper Marlene potter" He whispered and I smiled pulling his head down to meet mine and capturing his lips in a kiss. "I love you Thomas Marvolo riddle. Are you ready?" I smiled and he grinned. "Yeah."