George weasley - everything will be fine

georgiespuff
I'm drowning and no one's here to help me. 6th year is a lot harder then I intended and I'm struggling, however I'm too damn proud to ask for any help from any one, because I'm too proud I refuse to let anyone even clue in on the fact I need help. Besides my teachers, they want to fix me like I'm some broken toy. There constant exceeds expectations student was now doing nothing better than a ordinary or the equivalent. The only one that treats me the same is my boyfriend but that's because I keep lying to him. He thinks I'm fine, that nothing is wrong. Well he found out. He came into my dorm to surprise me but I was breaking down over yet another failed test.

I was tearing it to shreds and lighting them on fire when he walked in the door and his reaction was to be expected. " is there a pretty prin-PRINCESS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! WHATS THE MATTER!" He asked stressed when he saw the paper. "Everything's wrong, everything is terrible." I cried and he wrapped me in his arms. He waited until my btreathing had started to go back to normal.
"You'll be okay, you'll be okay sweetheart."

"No I won't, no I won't. The teachers are calling my parents. You know my parents. They'll be mad, so mad." I breathed trying to get air back into my lungs.