Theodore nott- back the fuck off

So I'm Draco's twin sister and co captain of the serpents. The snakes were the quidditch team cheerleaders so to speak and were called what the house spirit team was called so grryfindor had the lions, Ravenclaw had the ravens, Hufflepuff had the badgers and of course Slytherin had the serpents.

It's half way through our Quidditch final and so for that we were all getting our makeup and hair done because we needed to look fucking fire for the show. the serpents get it this year since our team accumulated the highest points over the year.

We had 20 girls and guys in the floor and the best 7 girls voted by the team had to paint a boys number on the face and I was voted so I had to choose. And for there own fucking amusement the boys decided to sit in.

" I'll go first." Pansy smiled and we all nodded, " 37" she smirked . We weren't surprised she was dating the owner of that jersey. " thanks babe." Adrian smiled. " I'll go next."  I smiled.

" this is easy. 76." I grinned walking to the owner of that jersey. " Glad to know I still have my snake." Theo smiled walking to my vanity with me to paint the number on my face.

" out of curiosity why'd you choose mine every year?" Theo asked. Right I've been a serpent since I was 12 and for the past three years ( I'm now 15 ) and every year I always choose Theo's number.

" because your my boy." I smiled bopping his nose. " OI YOU TOO CUT IT OUT I WANT TO KEEP MY FOOD IN MY STOMACH AND NOT MY MOUTH PLEASE." Mattheo called from painting his number or daphnes face.

we both flipped him off and he went back to finishing the number which by the time I had finished the half time show I had sweated it off my face. Being thrown 50 feet in the air is terrifying okay but I still do it anyway because it's fun.

before the game had to resume our school had this stupid tradition. The whole school votes on whose hottest/ most popular and the winning boy and the winning girl have to kiss or the whole school has to let the teachers play a prank on them. Let's just say in 20 years no one has never not kissed. Previous people have also gone on to get married so let's just say I know who I want to be picked with.

"As the captains of the spirit teams we are honoured to announce this year nominees."
Amara called, she was the lion's captain.
I knew my best friend so when pansy's eyes widened I knew it had something juicy.

" the nominees are CHARLOTTE MALFOY AND OLIVER NOTT." Holy shit, me and Theo's brother.

WRONG FUCKING BROTHER PEOPLE!

i half sighed half laughed walking up to the stage where Oliver was also walking. We were just about to start counting when Theo appeared behind him.

" you're supposed to be in the change rooms." I hissed and he only smirked stealing the mic from Pansy.  " where twins so this counts." He yelled before grabbing my waist and kissing me.

Right brother

Backstory really quick; Theo is my brothers my best friend and we kissed one night drunk earlier in the year. We have feelings for each-other but hadn't done anything about it as stuff kept getting in the way.

While I was still shocked wrapped in Theo's arms stuck against his chest. " now everyone else back the fuck off!"