Game of resistance - Tom riddle

Life can be a piece of shit. Honestly, I
Don't get why society can't move on. In what world do families still sell off they're daughters for fucking arranged marriages, all for partnerships and business. My dad used to be my hero but now he's a pure psychopath that's nothing but scum on the bottom of my high heel. Those heels were supposed to conquer the world and now they're going to be stuck at home while I let all the big strong do all the work I could easily do. Let's just hope to Merlin my future husband is hot and good in bed, I need something that's going to be worth while.

I'm supposed to meet him today actually. Our families are having a dinner to celebrate this joyful union of our two families. I'm going to use it as an excuse to wear my new jewellery and contemplate the murder of either myself or everyone around me. Luckily my family chose the sensible option and we were put in a carriage instead of apparating. Gladly because apparating would fuck up my dress and hair. I guess maybe I'm slightly intrigued about who this guy is. While dad may be a impotent psychopath he always wants what's best for me and has increasingly high standards for me.
Who in this world would he find good enough for his little princess. Vomit.

I was hit with a shockwave when we pulled up at the mansion. This family had money, and a fuck ton of it. At least I'll be supplied. Getting out of the car and into the dinging room the heads turned. The father I'm guessing got up and greeted dad then me. " welcome to the family y/n." That's when the mother got up and greeted me too. She seemed alright. I don't know what mothers are like, dad murdered mine 10 years ago. She hugged me and I did not like it. I don't like hugs. " you are such a beautiful girl, a perfect match for my boy and I'm so excited to welcome you too the family."

I smiled as happily as I could for it being fake. That's when I saw him. Standing behind his chair. Tall in a suit and when I saw his face I wanted to take the knife of the table and stick it in my neck. " Riddle?" I asked and he smirked. " hello y/n" he smiled taking my hand and leading me to the chair that was next to his.

" I know you two went to school together in the same house. But Tom is a year older then you correct y/n?" His father asked me. He was a spitting image of Tom only older. If Tom aged like this let's just say I wouldn't be disappointed. " yes he was head boy when I was a prefect so we crossed paths occasionally." I explained and Tom smirked slightly moving his hand from the back of my chair to my exposed thigh thanks to the slit in my dressed. I had to hide the gasp when he laid his hand down. His hands were cold but his rings were colder.

That night

After dinner my parents left me here in the mansion with Tom and his family. Apparently o was to stay here for the next month so I could get to know Tom. I knew him perfectly well. Enough to know that he was a absolute arse who kept to himself when not bullying everyone else. I knew he liked reading which is what he was doing while I was putting stuff away after I showered and changed into my pyjamas. " y/n I know you are independent and are very anti arranged marriages but we aren't getting out of this alive so, we may want to at least attempt to not act like the other is the plague." He said this as I hadn't spoken a word since we got upstairs.

" Tom, we will do all this expected bonding later I'm just tired as hell. Do you have a specific side of the bed and I can't believe I'm asking this but do you spoon or cuddle?" He closed his book when I asked and raised his eyebrow smiling slightly.

" only when the girl wants it."

" you really like making this difficult don't you?"

" I'm only trying to figure out what you want y/n."

He did actually spoon me that night as well as cuddle me in the morning. I hate morning and cuddles make it better. Something I learnt with my ex boyfriend may he rot in hell. Tom kept doing those small gestures like bringing me coffee in the mornings and I despised the fact the small things he was doing was making me re develop the crush on him I had back in school. It was a brief thing that was based on his looks alone. It's getting worse now that I have an emotional connection too, everything went to hell when I realised the sexual connection.

There were 2 scenarios that made the tension worse one; when I was getting changed to go swimming as it was so fucking hot outside he decided to come too and got changed in-front of me like it was no big deal. I mean he stripped bare arse naked then put his swimsuit on like I wasn't standing right there. The second one was a few mornings later when I was getting changed after my shower and Tom had just had his and I was standing in-front of the dresser and he came up behind me, only wearing a towel mind you and gently grabbed my waist so he could move me so he could grab his clothes then moved me back. What was worse was the short was cropped and he still had those rings on. Oh and waist grabbing turns me on.

Two weeks since the dinner

Me and Tom kept having those small encounters where the tension in the room could be cut with a knife. The biggest one was late at night in the kitchen when we got hungry so I made us food. He then came up behind me and again grabbed my waist but didn't let go. " Tom? What are you doing?" I asked trying to sound composed but failing miserably. " I can't do it anymore. I can't resist this anymore. Resist you. And if you don't feel the same we'll pretended like this never happened but if you do, just fucking tell me because I can't hide this anymore."

Yeah okay I was done game over. I turned around and grabbed him by the back of the neck pulling him down so I could kiss him. I needed to kiss him. To break the tension and when it broke so did the self composure and my self control. I wanted him and I wasn't stopping anymore. I let him deepen the kiss to the point where we were moaning and panting just from a kiss. That's until he lifted me up onto the counter and all hell broke loose.