Fred weasley- you fiend

why does my boyfriend have to be the most idiotic person on this planet? i get it, the seemingly prissy uptight ravenclaw falling in love with an annoying troublemaking gryffindor. however i can't pry myself away from this fluffy haired ginger who i love damn so much. no matter how much he can be a pain in my arse like he is right now.

I hate feet, they revolt me so what does my boyfriend decided to do. shove his stinky ass quidditch feet in my face while i'm reading. im disgusted. dry retching over the side of my bed while cursing fred out.

"you disgusting horrible piece of shit, get it away from me you fiend!" i groaned and i heard him laughing as he rolled me over. "it was the only way for you to pay attention to me honey" i sighed and sat un as fred stood watching me. "never call me that again" i sighed letting him pull me up off the bed into a hug. " come do something fun with me baby" he smirked peppering my face in kisses and i smiled giving into him. "fine, what are we gonna do freddie."

he got that little glimmer of hope in his eyes again and the big goofy grin that i love so much i couldn't help but kiss him to which he gladly responded too. it escalated quickly into me now being against the wall with my legs around his waist. he had undone the top 3 buttons on my top revealing my black lace bra which is what he was currently drooling at the sight of when the door opened.

"oh fucking hell i asked you too request her presence not request your dicks presence." george grned as fred sighed and let me down. "i hate you." he said as he smacked his brothers chest and after i finished fred's job of removing my top and then throwing on his hoodie following him out of gryffindor tower to go prank filch.