Mattheo riddle- thats her guy

Mattheo was in the middle of another fight. This unlike every other he had before meant something more then just beating up an ass. Yes he was beating up a dick who deserved it but the reason why was so much better then everything else.

Protection, defense and most importantly,

In the name of love.

For her, his new girlfriend who he'd been in love with for years and could finally call her his. He wasn't going to loose her to some man whore. Whose face he was smashing into concrete.

"You.leave.her.the.fuck.alone." He spat through gritted teeth. After that he was pulled of by his best friends.

"Riddle you made your point, your about to kill him." Theo urged, trying to calm his bestfriend down but he kept fighting desperate to keep punching. "Let me go, he tried to touch her!" He yelled and Theo was about to spell him when Theo felt a hand on his shoulder. "Let me do this." He heard whispered and he nodded. Letting his sister do his thing.

"Mattheo, hey! Snap out of it come on." She sighed grabbing his tie and pulling him away towards her dorm. Even if he wanted to argue it was clear the younger nott wasn't going to let him.

The conversation that was left behind was a mildly fuming Theodore nott. "I'm his bestfriend and he was going to okie through me to kill that guy and from one scentence he calms down from my little twin sister!" He ranted to his boyfriend- Lorenzo- enzo Berkshire, he's mildly obsessed.

"Because that's her guy, like your mine and Thakyou for killing him for fucking your sister."

"SON OF A BITCH DID WHAT WITH MY SISTER!"

"She didn't tell you?"