Tom riddle- temptations a bitch.

Me and Tom broke up last night. We are bad for each other, my family well my brother threatened to disown me if I don't break up with him. That's what you get for dating the son of the person who tries to kill him every year and tried to kill your parents. Surprisingly mum and dad didn't care about who he was, they like him. My brother doesn't Wich is why I went to his dorm last night and broke up with him, then he fucked me. I was a all too willing participant.

Now I'm laying naked in his bed in his arms, not sleeping because I woke up 4 minutes ago and have now been waiting for the perfect moment to sneak out. I decided that the specific moment was now so I silently move his arm and clamber out of bed. I pulled on one of his button up white shirts and my booty shorts ready to leave and I just got to the door when I was picked up and throw across the room back onto the bed. " I never said you could leave princess." Tom smiled standing over me.

" we are broken up Tom. We can't be doing this." I giggled as he started pulling down my shorts leaving me in my underwear. " but it's still so much fun." He cooed picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist. " if your breaking up with me, at least let me spend the last moments of my happiness with you." He said carrying me to the door. He pressed me against it and kissed me hard. He was my everything, this kiss brang everything to the surface. I couldn't let him go. I wouldn't let him go.

The kiss turned into a make out session as I knew it would and again I was all to willing to allow it to happen.

Eventually after 10 minutes he put me down, I put my shorts on again and opened the door to leave. "We're still over" I sighed walking out of the room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

Once again he kissed me and i still didn't pull away. temptations a bitch.

Long story short i didn't leave him at all. He carried me down to the dinner and took us to the table, we're both in Slytherin wich is how we met and then grew close. 

i was in advanced potions wich put me in his class. We ended up partners for an assignment and it took us only 2 sessions before he fucked me on the desk. We've been together ever since and that was last year. We sat next to each other with my legs over his, him massaging my thighs wich hurt like a fucking bitch. 

we had sat with my friends wich included tom's brother mattheo and they also included tom's only friend Adrian, he's my friend two. Harry my brother however was not happy to see us still together wich was made apparent when he stormed over. 

" you have got to be kidding me y/n, i gave you a choice. him or me and clearly you've chosen so you are very clearly no longer my sister."

i only scoffed, stole Adrian's cup of fire-whiskey and threw it in his face. " if im no longer your sister then i have no problem telling  you to get fucked and i will tear your judgemental face off if you think you control my decisions."