CHOOSE A LOVE INTREST

Hi babes

There is a new story in the works and I need you to chose the love interest , Here's the background of her character and a spoiler free blur and review of the story.

Chloe (chlo) Brooke Berkshire; twin sister of Lorenzo Berkshire. A Slytherin who everyone believes should be in Hufflepuff  or Ravenclaw as they believe she's so easily manipulated. To secret of her brother most of the popular mean Slytherins ( Lorenzo's friends) pay her to do there homework.

Except the love interest If he or she belongs to the group doesn't ask as extensively

Anyway....

Her personality ; teachers pet who is punctual but has a secret bad side. Ridiculously loyal and sticks to her self. Ridiculously smart and top of every class. Those who she knows / talks to ( her 2 friends, her family and her teachers) are always blown away with her iq and are always impressed with her intelligence. She wishes to be a paediatric nurse after Hogwarts and dedicates everything to her future. She refuses to be distracted, by feelings she shouldn't admit. There is one thing that controls her mind other then her determination- is love.

Has 2 friends who she trusts; her brother and the green grass sisters. Daphne and Astoria are her best friends and they sit together in every situation. You can never find one without the others. they share a dorm together and if you mess with one you mess with the other two. Those 3 are dangerous if you fuck with one of there own.

None more dangerous then Chloe