Brother shut up! ( Draco Malfoy)

( I had no chapter photo so meet my cat Weasley ~ yes that is his actual name:)

Draco became more annoying as he got older. i thought 11 and 12 year old Draco was annoying. pfft yeah right. teenager Draco is a whole new stratosphere. every time he opens his mouth i want to tear his damn throat out. I had tried multiple times over summer but mum or dad always stopped me, They never let me have my own fun even when its messy chaos and sometimes dangerous.

Moving on back to my point, Draco's annoying. I couldn't sit with him on the train ride without adding another bruise to his collection aka my very proud artwork. i sat with my friends and it was peaceful until Draco came running. " SISTER save me!" i got up and pushed him out of the compartment. " NO FUCK OFF!" i called shutting the door and closing the blinds so i dint have to deal with him because i knew i would be stuck sitting next to him at dinner and i was.

i had been able to keep my hands to my self until i heard him bullying the poor boy that Draco likes. god if he keeps bullying him there is no way he's going to like him and i figured i should step in before Draco sent his chances from -10 to -10000.

" Brother shut up! For fuck sake shut your pipe whole before i shove my hand down your throat and do everyone a favour by tearing out your vocal cords leave him alone dumbass" he shut up real quick after that. I had to give him the same speech probably 20 times through out the week and i think he was finally start to get the goddamn message. my catch phrase for the rest of year was indeed brother shut up! [ there were usually curse words thrown in there :]

i think i was starting to terrify everyone around me as well but it was for a good reason. Draco running his mouth was going to get him decked or killed or both. Something that i found entreating was Draco was bully harry hagrid and a really cute hippogriff. said hippogriff then scratched Draco when he called him a ' great ugly brute' turns out the hippogriff doesn't really like that.

next time i saw buck-beak i made sure to give him extra pats and praise.