SNEAK PEEK OF THEO X OC

I HAVE A THEO BOOK IN THE WORKS

It's called 'My lacuna' and is an OC x our boy 💕

Figured I give you a sneak peek to its aesthetic and one of its chapters :)

A little sneak peek of the first chapter;

" DRACO STOP BEING SUCH A RANTIPOLE" Charlotte called from the library where she was reading. Her brother had just interrupted her reading, stealing the book and taking off with it. One thing about the female Malfoy twin is she adores reading.

' Authors are the real witches and wizards, being able to pull such captivating ideas out of their heads is the most exquisite form of magic' she would always say to anyone who would entice her and bring up a conversation of reading. She enjoyed the simplicity of just sitting down cuddled up in a blanket, getting lost in a world of fiction.

When she is interrupted, however, she turns into a scary witch. Chasing her pest of a brother around the manor. Using her mother's wand to hex him with the locked legs curse and then laughing hysterically when he falls flat on his face. Her mother and father who are usually in the room where the twins are never punish there daughter for her crimes, yet punish her brother for never learning and annoying his sister.

However do not mistake Charlotte for being reticent just because reading is her escape from reality. Charlotte adores attention, she lives and basks in it. This often has her doing stupid shit that gives her brother a heart attack but she sees no point in living a boring life when it could end at any moment.