Tom riddle-drunk

I'm starting to work my way through the requests- if you have anymore please let me know and I will put them on the list; first up tom riddle fluff Bookwormonly4potter

I'm laying in bed with a Migrane from hell and a stomach that's been on a death roller coaster. My entire body hurts and not the good after sex kind I want. The bad I fell at some point while I was drunk pain. What was worse I was left in my boyfriends room with no Boyfriend.

I rolled over to check my phone to see what part of his very routined schedule he was currently on. I landed on quidditch practice but he would be back any second to shower so I started working on bettering how I looked because I looked worse then awful. My hair was an absolute disaster and my makeup looked like I had given repetitive blowjobs to my boyfriend.

"Oh I wish you did my queen." I heard laughed from outside and now that I'm not looking like a trash panda and more on hungover cute- or as close as I could get. I bounded outside because I was so hungover I wanted to die and the only thing that helps is his attention.

He was all sweaty and smelled as bad as he could which still wasn't that bad because I don't know what he does he always smells good but that's not the point. What was the point was I got to hug my boyfriend and all the pain went away.

"You okay my love?" He whispered picking me up and holding me. I nodded and he carried me back to the bathroom clearing space before placing me on it.
"I have the worst hangover on the world and I cannot remember shit. What did I do."

He chuckled undressing both of us for us to have a romantic mutually beneficial shower. "Besides making me chase you around this castle twice to get you to come back to the dorm and you proceeding to insult me with your heels and If your feeling pain that's because you tried to fight me for touching you." He laughed turning the water on and leading me in.

"Oh my god- atleast you know I can defend myself and am loyal prince." I smiled and he grinned starting to do my hair. "I never doubted either of that for a second. Nor that you love me."

"Well good. Because I do love you."