Mattheo riddle- are you okay

A;N WHAT WOULD U ALL THINK OF JUST A MATTHEO ONE SHOT BOOK?!

Its late january and the snow is starting to the thaw. Because of that the grass has become slippery, meaning mud. Anyone who knows, learns that mud equals mud tracks which equals slippery floors. Multiple people have already slipped and because we're stupid me and my friends slide on the floors where people usually slip to prove where more talented then everybody else.

Pansy's words not ours

However thats why when I completely whipped out everyone found it amusing. Luckily I did too.We were doing our normal slides but our feet had been extra muddy since we had walked from the quidditch pitch. That's why when me and pansy slid together I went arse up and my body slammed against the concrete hard.

You could hear my body and head slam the floor and it hurt like hell. I groaned in pain before starting to laugh with pansy and the rest of my friends.

" aw baby come here." mattheo smiled pulling me off the floor into his arms bridal style. " are you okay?" he whispered and i nodded just hiding my face in his chest. I happily wrapped my arms around his neck and let him carry me to the common room. Thats where i thought we were going until he says to everyone he's pulling me away. Once we got to my dorm, He threw me on the bed then rolled me over so i was layin on my stomach.

" prince what are you doing?" I asked and i could tell he smiled at the nickname."i heard your perfect body smack the floor like someome dropped a table. Theres no way that didnt hurt so im going to take care of you."

" let me make it easier." I smiled rolling over taking my sweater and top off so i was just in my sports bra and then rolled back onto my stomach.

"My poor princess." He cooed. He grabbed his phone and took a photo of it so i could see. " holy shit." I laughed. No wonder it hurt so much my entire back was already bright red and bruises were already forming.

" hey,wait a second " I asked when Mattheo had finished icing my back and he made a noise of he was listening. I looked over my shoulder so I could see him. " my arse also hit the floor pretty hard so could you check it over?" I asked and he smirked.

" anything for my princess" he whispered coming around to my side of the bed to kiss me gently before gracing his hands over my body. " Prince?" i asked quietly before he pulled the rest of the clothing off my body.

" i have a feeling this will result in what we do best so silencing spell please and thankyou."

He came back over, flipped me back onto my back and hovered over me before kissing my nose. " i'll do whatever you wish."