You? Attached?

1 Months jump Natalia is 7 months old June 2

"Say Mama" Natasha said to Natalia and she giggled biting on her teething toy "Mama say mama" Natasha said and I laughed and Nat turned to me angry "Fine I'm sorry" I chuckled and we looked up at the time "Your meeting is about to start" I said reaching for Natalia and Nat shooed my hands away "Its with Lena and she already knows" Natasha replied and I nod hesitantly.

With the sounds of heels clicking on the floor Natalia started jumping excited, honestly this girl is excited at any sound. Actually it's good when she's laughing at stuffs either that or she's crying because she's teething so it's either one out of the two.

Lena walked in and stopped, either shocked to see me, seeing as I have been avoiding her and meetings or surprised to see Natalia, I could care less. She walked over to us and nod my way and I turned my head.

"So what was so urgent" Natasha asked and Lena started talking "An ambush?" Nat repeated and Lena nod "And I know where their keeping all this not only am I at fault but so are you along with couple millions" Lena said and Natasha held her head down and sighed.

"She got badly bruised up on a job before this she can't go" I said speaking for Nat. "I can't go in by myself unless I'm saving me and my enterprises" Lena replied "and you won't we'll send Yelena" I answered and Nat shook her head disagreeing, pulling me to the corner. "I know the whole Lena thing and I still don't like her but Y/N you should go, Yelena is good but your better. You know Lena better and you know this mission better" Natasha urged.

I took a deep breathe and nod "Y/N will accompany you" Natasha spoke, "Shall we get going then?" Lena asked and I walked past her. "She's heading for her gear and guns" I heard Natasha say.

I packed all that was needing and took a deep breathe. I walked downstairs and went over to Natasha "Be safe, Please." She said sadly and I nod. "I promise I will" I promised and she kissed the side of my head "If she's crying she's either hungry, wants to be changed or she's teething. Make sure she's fed Natasha" I chuckled. "It was one time y/n" she mocked and I kissed Natalia forehead. I took up my stuffs and brushed passed Lena, let just get this over with already.

We got into her car together and I placed my feet upon her dashboard "I just got my car cleaned" she said and I rolled my eyes. "So how's having a baby going?" she asked trying to start conversations "We playing 21 Question now?" I scoffed "okay let me go first, so you didn't respond to my text for four months and now all of a sudden we're besties?" I asked looking out the window "I was gonna respond-" she started and I cut her off "I don't care Lena" I replied and she sighed and we drove in silence.

We arrived at our destination and she quickly got out slamming the door, okay then. I hopped out and went to the backseat for my stuffs. "I'm going in and I want you to cover me from up top If anything goes south, your good with a sniper" she said handing me her sniper. I scoffed and gave her back it and she grabbed my hands "Put it behind us for now I want to make it out a live and I'm sure you do too" she said and I chuckled and took up my own sniper.

I moved to a spot and set up and Lena headed inside. "Y/N do you copy, can you hear me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "This is important so can you hear me?" she asked "Loud and clear Lena, loud and clear" I replied.

She sneakily moved inside while I got rid of men in front of her way. She reached the main room and that's when I could no longer spot her "Lena I can't see you or anything, it's a tint glass" I said and her earpiece started glitching, Shit. I quickly got up and used a zipline and got to the other building, with each second passing my heart raced, horrible thoughts filled my head. As much as I hate her I don't want her to die on my watch. Turning a corner I was immediately met with a gun to my head "Move a muscle and I blow a hole through your fucking head" he said and I removed my hand from my gun, "Now we are gonna turn slowly and walk back to the main office" He said and I nod.

As I turned around I was met with another gun pointing my way this time with Lena on the other end "Duck" she shouted and I did, before I could registering what was really happening Lena shot the guy and before the bullet hit him he shot back and Lena grabbed me out of the way the bullet flying right over my head, in other words my life flashed before my eyes.

Sitting there shocked unable to process the thought that I was close to death TWICE, We all know death is no strange to me but since I had Natalie and while I was pregnant I've never even came contact with a paper cut. "Hey Y/N you okay?" Lena asked shaking me and I quickly got up out of her grasp "I'm fine did you get what we came here for?" I asked and she nod walking past me.

We packed up or stuffs and got into the car and she looked at me and I turned my face the other way. "I just saved your life a thank you would be nice" Lena said trying to make a joke and I scoffed. She looked at me and hissed her teeth and stopped the car. "What the fuck Lena start the car" I argued and she turned to me "Y/N yes I was sent to take you out but I couldn't okay because I was too attached to you, that text you got from your 'boss' was actually a text from me. I told you to get out of there, you weren't my mission Y/N destroying that file was" She answered and I looked at her "You got me out?" I repeated still shocked "You spied on me?" I asked and she looked up "The mark on my back its shaped like a rose and you bought me a rose necklace" I said and she sighed "I was just checking up" she replied "You? Attached?, you don't get attached Lena." I remind her and she sighed "In love" she responded and started the car.

LENA? INLOVE WITH ME?, those words kept replaying over and over again in my head. "Why the hell didn't you tell me Lena?" I asked angry, Why was I even angry. "We're here" She replied and I looked at her shaking my head waiting for her answer "Get out the car Y/N" she said getting out her self. I got out of the car and got my bag and was about to walk past her when suddenly she grabbed my hands "Do you still love me?" I asked confused and she didn't answer "Lena I have a new family, a wife and daughter, A new LIFE, why now" I said angry and for the first time Lena was speechless.

"I got to go" I said walking away "At least un block me" she said softly and I stopped at the door, I slowly turned around and looked at her and she nod. I turned back around and entered.

1306 Words