This is Nice

"Is this a bad time?" I ask walking into Natasha office where she and a girl was arguing and she wave me in and I stood beside her and she kissed me cheek "No we were just finishing up" She say to me and then turn to the girl "Leave" she ordered and the girl got up and walked out and Natasha turned me around and lifted me onto  her desk and kissed me and then she smirked "four days of us being together and you're already stealing my clothes" she said and I nod "you're right your clothes are better than mine" I say and she smile "Are we free for today?" I ask and she kisses my cheek "Yes we are so I can finally take you on that second date that I promised you" she said and I smiled and she lifted me off the desk and onto the ground "I did make a reservation buttt that was four days ago" she said and I giggle "How about we go shopping instead?" I ask and she nod and we walked out hand in hand to her car "I'll drive" I told her driver and he gave me the key and we got in and I started driving and she put her feet up on the dashboard and the radio started playing,

"So Bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levy But the levy was dry And them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye Singing this'll be the day that I die, This will be the day that I die" Me and Natasha singed and I smiled "I love this song" I said and looked at her "feet down" I said and she looked at me and smirked and put her feet down and we continued "The day.. the music died and we were singing bye bye miss American Pie drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry and them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing this'll be the day that I die, This will be the day that I die"  we sang and she put her hand outside of the car and I glanced at her and shook my head smiling and then parked and we got out and I locked the doors  and she held my hand and we walked into the store.

"What about this?" she asked and I turned around "I like it,  it would look good on me" I said and she laughed "You do know I'm buying it for me" she said and I walked over to her "uh no your clothes are mine" I said and she held my waist and pulled me in for a kiss and I smiled and she put the clothes in the bag and we broke away from the kiss and continued shopping, after picking out shoes, hats, jackets, PJS, lingerie, bed shoes and many more, we made it to the cashier and I took out my card and Natasha held my hand "I got it" she said and I shook my head no "No it's okay I'll pay" I told her  and she nod and pulled me in for a kiss and when we pulled away I saw that she had paid and I glared at her and she smiled and we took the bags back to the car and then we headed for an Chinese restaurant and sat down together and shortly after a waitress came "hello good day what can I get for you both?" She asked smiling "Hello good day to you as well may I have the Sweet and sour pork with fried Rice please" I said and she nod and turned to Natasha "I'll have what she's having" Natasha said and the waitress walked away.

"I wanna know more about you" Natasha said and I nod "sure ask away" I replied "So tell me about yourself where are you from?" She asks "well umm I'm from Russia" I said and she nods "I'm from Russia as well" she says "languages you speak?" she asks "I speak every language" I answered and she looked at me shocked "Impressive" she said and I smile "what about your parents are they still alive" She asks and I stood quiet  "Okay we don't have to talk about that, Well you already know this but my dad is alive he lives In London my biological mom is dead, by the way how did you meet my dad, how did you start working for him?" she asked and I looked down "can we not talk about that.... please" I said softly and she nod "yeah I'm sorry lets talk about something different" she said and I nod and she held my hand and we talked more and the waitress brought us our food and we ate and I held Natasha's  hand and then pulled out my card and gave it to the waitress and Natasha smirked and the waitress came back with our receipt  and I saw her number on it and I chuckled and Natasha looked at it and got up going to the waitress and I stopped her and got us out of there.

We got in the car this time with her driving and we sat in an comfortable silence and she put her hand on my thigh and I looked at her and she glanced at me for a second "I'm sorry if I brought up some bad memories for you" she said softly and I smiled "Its okay Tasha" I told her and she came to a stop light and she turned to me and kissed me and when we broke away she rested her forehead on mime "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" She asked and I smiled and kissed her again and we heard beeping "Yes" I whispered softly and she kissed me one more time and then started driving us home and she kept her hand on my thigh all the way there.

1008 Words