I will always rescue you

2:12 a.m
I woke up to loud banging coming from my front door and I rolled over, got of the bed and picked up a gun and slowly walked to the door and look through the peep hole and saw my girlfriend and I relaxed and put the gun on the table and open the door "Hey" she greet smiling and I pulled her "Hi" I replied softly and she chuckle "Do we have something to do, why are you here so early?" I ask and she wraps her hand around my waist "No I just really miss you that's all" she said and I giggle and she lifted me up bringing us upstairs to my room and she laid down and pulled me into her more "Your shirt has blood on it" I said getting up and going for a hoodie and then I took off her top and started checking her for injuries "Its not my blood" she said and I put the hoodie on her and she pulled me back to her "Wanna watch a movie" she asked and I giggle "Tasha its after two I want to sleep" I told her and she kissed my cheek "I forgot sorry, good night Detka" she said and I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up to the smell of egg and bacon and I smiled and walked downstairs to see Natasha cooking and I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her neck "Good Morning" I said still sleepy "Good Morning" she said taking the egg out of the frying pan and then turning the stove off, she then moved to the table putting our breakfast down and hugging my hand "Your a fast learner" I say looking at our breakfast "I had a great teacher" she replied and then turned me around "Lets eat breakfast" she said and She sat down and I sat in her lap and she wrapped one hand around my waist and we ate.

After breakfast Natasha and I took a bath and then we cuddled in bed watching the movie she wanted to watch earlier and I look up at her and she was looking down at me "I'm glad you gave us a chance" she said and kissed me and I held her cheek and turned around and we started making out and her phone rang and I pulled away and she groaned "Answer the call Natty" I tell her and she kissed me again and then answered "What do you want....I'm with my girl and your disturbing us....Okay..k" she said and then hanged up and kissed me again pushing me to lay on the bed and she stopped kissing me and start kissing my neck "Who was that,What do they want?" I moaned "I have money I need to go collect from the bank or else it will be gone" she answered back "Why aren't you going to collect it?" I ask her "I'm busy" she said moving her hand to inside of my top "How much?" I ask and she moved from my neck leaving kisses going down to my chest "A couple millions" she answered back and I moved her face to mine and kissed her and flipped us sitting on top of her "Fine you can top me" she said putting her hands up to the head board "You need to go collect the money we can always come back to this" I said and she started rolling her hips "Tasha" I warned and she smiled "Ok fine lets go the quicker I collect it the quicker we can get back to this" She said and I got up and picked up a gun and she kisses my head "We are going to a bank you don't need a gun" she said and I hesitantly put it down and held her hand walking downstairs and her phone rang up "..Are you fucking kidding me...I'll be there" she said and turned to me "I have some where to go to I'm sorry" she said and I held her hand "Hey its no problem how about I go collect the money for you and you go and we can meet back here or your house and enjoy the rest of the day" I said and she kissed me "Here" she said giving me all of her information and She went into her car and I rode my bike there.

As I stood in the line at the bank I saw seven men running in shutting the door and I looked and saw guns, shit they're robbing the bank I shouldn't have listen to Natasha I should have brought my gun, I ran behind a counter and then quickly called Nat "Hey I can't stay long they're robbing the bank I'm in" I quickly say "I'm on my way" she said and the robbers came over to us "Every get on the ground and put your phones in front of you now" he said and I looked at him "Keep your heads down and stay still" he shout at everyone and A mother start crying "Shut up get down and phones on the ground" he said to her and she just stood shock and he shot her and the daughter started crying "You shut up now" he said and I ran to her "Piss off" I told him holding the daughter "What the fuck did I just tell you guys" he said looking at me lifting up his gun "Your gonna shoot a fucking child!?" I ask and he hit me across my face with the gun "You are so gonna pay for that" I said and he held my face "Yeah? What are you gonna do?" He asked and the front door exploded "Everyone behind the counters now!" I shouted and I picked up the daughter ready to run when he grabbed my hair and I let her go "Run go!" I shout and then kicked him and went and ducked and gun shots started firing.

"YN" I heard Natasha screamed and I ran to her "Oh baby I'm so glad your okay" she said kissing my forehead "What happened to your face" she asked and I point to the robber who was in a shooting war with Nat's men "He's gonna fucking pay for this" she said reloading her gun "That's what I told him" I said and she called over one of her men "Take off your vest and give it to me" she ordered and he did that and she gave it to me "Get to the car!" She order and I shook my head "No a child's here,I can't leave without making sure she's safe" I said "I'll get her out, get to the car" she screamed "No watch my back" I told her taking the bulletproof vest and then running towards the girl "Hey Hey its okay put this on I'm gonna get you out of here" I said putting the vest on her and the shooting calmed down "That one is mine" I heard Natasha say and I hear the guy scream and I quickly ran to the car with her "I'll be right back okay" I said putting her in and I ran to Natasha who was beating the shit out of the guy "My girl has a mark on her face because of you and I'm gonna fucking kill you for that, see I had no problem with you robbing a bank I could care less but you put your hands on my girlfriend" she said and I smile walking up to them kissing her and then kicked the guy in his chest "I wanna do it" I say to her and she snap her fingers towards one of her men and he gave me a gun "We will do it together" she said and we aim and both fired "We should get going" She said and I nod and she held my hand and we got into the car and the little girl cuddle up to me and Natasha looked at me "They killed her mom" I whispered and the little hugged me more "Take us to my home" she told the driver.

"Is she okay?" Natasha asked coming into the room "Yeah she finally went to sleep" I answered resting the girl on the bed and then walked out "I'll make some calls see if she has any family members and get her to them" She said hugging me and we walked to her room "Thank you for coming to my rescue today" I said and she laid down and pulled me on top of her "Y/N I will always come to your rescue, Anyone who so much as lay a hand on you believe me I will kill them" she said and I smiled and kissed her and she held my butt and I took control of the kiss and her hands came to my neck and I took them putting it at the headboard "Now if I remember right you did say I could top you" I said smirking and she smiled.

1536 Words!