I have a sister

NAT'S POV

I woke up with Y/N's head on my chest and I smiled remembering last night and also all the things she did for my Birthday and I kissed her head and tried my best to reach for my phone without waking her and I succeeded and then called Wanda "Hey are you busy...I need a day off with YN and I wanted you to just keep an eye on everything for me, if it's important though then you can give me a call...ok thank you" I said and then sighed and placed my phone down and just hugged Y/N more and laid playing with her messy hair and about twenty-five minutes late she started stirring awake "Hey bubs" I greeted her and she smiled "Good morning Tasha" She said and my heart melted "I love you" I said randomly but truthfully "I love you too" she said and I rolled over and got off the bed bringing her with me and we went to the bathroom and I set her down on the counter and turned on the bath and then turned back to her and then started taking her clothes off and she held up her hand and I took off her oversized t-shirt and I saw her wrist "Shit" I said realising the cuffs were too tight and her hands were bruised and We quickly took a bath and after I lifted her up on the sink counter and started rubbing ointments on her hand and then I started cleaning the markings I left on her thigh(NAT) and then we kissed and I got her down "Are you hungry?" I asked and she nod and I called one of the maids and told them to make some breakfast and then Y/N and I laid in bed together with her lying on my chest "You know yesterday was amazing but the best part was when you mentioned your mother You never talk about her and yesterday when you did I was glad" I said softly and she looked up at me and smiled "When my mom and dad got day off which was rarely because of how hard they had to work because we didn't have much we would all go and watch the sunset just forgetting everything and all the problems then my dad started working more jobs so he barely had time but my mother still brought me when she could" She told me and I smiled "Thank you for sharing that with me detka" I said and she sat up straddling me and pulled me into a kiss "I have a sister" I told her and she looked at me and I nod "We don't have the same father and when our mother died she left , she left when she was twelve and I never saw her again until she was twenty but she said she wants nothing to do with us or me and she moved away I know she's okay because I have guards spying on her to make sure, I send her family invitation every year and she sends them back" I said and she held my face and kissed me "I miss her though" I said truthfully and she nod "I know and I'm sure she misses you too" She said and I smiled.

Y/N POV

"My family has family dinner every year and I want you to come, I want everyone to meet my fiance" she said and I started getting anxious "Will your dad be there?" I ask softly "He usually is but he's away so he's skipping this year, why?" She asked "Uhh No reason just wanted to know and Also yes I would love to meet your family Natasha" I said and she relaxed "Thank you" she said and I nod and then there was a knock on her door "What?!" Nat asked "Your breakfast miss Romanoff" A guard said and she gave me a quick kiss and went to the door and took our tray and she came over to the bed and rested it down and we started eating.

"Babe?" Nat said and I hummed "How come I have never seen you on your period?" She asked and I chuckle "I don't get them,I take birth controls" I told her and she walked over to our bed "Why ?its not like" she starts and I giggle "I know but I take them because its actually better, I don't get cramps, I don't bleed out and Also it was easier because of my job I can't stop in the middle of a shoot out because I'm experiencing period pains" I said and she sat on the bed beside me "I mean yeah you don't feel the pain but isn't that bad for you doesn't it damage your uterus if you have been using it for years" she said concerned "Its not like I'm going to use my uterus" I replied and she looked away and I held her cheek bringing her face back to mine "Ok I won't use it that often I haven't taken any this month so I won't take one until next year okay?" I said and she smiled and kissed me.

"When are we going for your family dinner?" I ask her "Next two weeks and we are staying for New Years, Wait is that okay with you?" She asked "Uhh yeah I guess" I replied and she lifted my face up to her "What's on your mind dorogoya?" She asked "Its just Usually on New Year's Eve Kate and I would spend the day together but its fine she'll understand" I said and she shook her head "No you don't just bail on friends you can Invite Kate to the family dinner" she said and I smiled "Really?" I ask and she nod "Ok I'll call her and let her know"  I said taking up my phone and Nat took it from "Maybe later I just want to spend all my time right now with you" She said and I smirked and kissed her and she rolled us over pinning me under her "Are you really up for round two?" She asked chuckling and I pulled her into a kiss.

1050 Words