They will pay for this

Natasha's POV

"Get me the doctor now" I shouted bringing Y/N to my room and then putting her on the bed and the doctor came in and started taking out his kit and I look to her friend and saw her bleeding "Your hurt" I said and put her to sit down and then grab a kit from my bathroom and lifted her foot up and I started taking the bullet out of her leg "Thank you for saving her" I said wiping the wound "No its my fault she pushed me out of the way and took the hit If I wasn't at her house she would have gotten out" she said and I looked at her "Hey no its not your fault if it's anyone's fault is mine how stupid could I be, they attack her because I killed the billionaire I shouldn't have let her leave here" I said now bandaging her leg "I don't regret killing him I do regret not seeing that they were gonna go for her" I said getting up grabbing my keys "Where are you going?" She asked "I'm gonna fucking kill them all" I said and she held my hand "I know  your upset but you should be here when she wakes" she said and I sighed and sat down "She loves you" she said and I looked at her "She might be afraid to say it but I know she does, but because of her past and what she's been through she finds it hard to love but she loves you so much so please don't give up on her you have made her the happiest I have her seen her" she said and I smiled "I never planned to give up on her, tonight I let her go because I was giving her some space I was gonna visit her in the morning but I promise I won't leave her" I replied and the doctor came over to us "She hit her head and because of the impact of how hard it hit the ground she became unconscious but she will be fine, she should be awake in the next few hours" he said and I thanked him and went for a damp cloth and sat beside her on the bed and started cleaning the dirt off her face and her friend stood up "I don't think it's safe for you, you should stay" I tell her "If you have any family members near here write down their address and I'll give it to my guards and send them to keep on eye out" I told her and she nod "I'm gonna go get something to eat if that's okay with you" she said and I smile "Down the hall you'll see a guard just ask him where the kitchen is" I told her and she nod and walked out.

"I'm sorry for letting you leave and I haven't been ignoring you  I have just been busy but I will but it all on hold for you Six months with you and you have me ready to give it up everything" I chuckled and held her hands and I kissed her forehead and got in bed with her and fell asleep.

I woke up with Y/N sitting on the bed with my head in her lap  and I quickly got up and hugged her "I'm so glad your okay" I said and she smiled and then looked down "I had an interesting talk with Kate" I told her "Yeah what did you talk about?" She asks "That you do love me and you're afraid" I told her and she stared at me "I'm sorry I let you go tonight, its my fault they came for you but believe me I will get them all" I told her and she held my hands "Natasha I do love you" she said softly and I looked at her "I do" she said again and I smiled and pulled her in to a kiss "How about we go get those bastards" she said and I nod and we held hands going to my gun collection "Do you know who did it?" She asked "I do and I know where to find them now" I said picking up some guns and Y/N turned to me and kiss me and I smile and we walked out together.

"Are you sure, you can stay in the car and I'll come back out" I ask holding her cheek "I'm sure now lets go" she said and I smiled and we got out of the car and then walked into the building and I held her close to me and threw the bomb and when it exploded we started shooting "He has a son we're going for him" I told her and we started moving in and she got hit and I stopped but then she opened her blouse reminded me we have on bullet proof vest and I turned and shot the guy in his head and we kept moving forward and I trapped her between the wall and my body and threw the second bomb in the office and we waited a couple seconds and then moved in there to find it empty "Shit" she cursed and I held her hands "He's not here Tasha" she said and I walked behind his desk to the wall and tapped it three times and A door opened "I have one in my office as well" I told her and then we went in and saw him holding a gun "Drop it and get back" he said and I chuckle and shot him in his hand causing him to drop the gun and I walked over to him and and he tried bending down to take up the gun and I kicked him down and stood on top of him and Y/N walked over to us "You see these bruises on her face its because of you and Because of that I'm gonna kill you" I told him and kissed Y/N while I shot him in the heart and I held Y/N hand and we walked out together "You okay bubs?" I ask her and she nod and we got into the car.

1049 Words