I've got you

Y/N POV

I woke with all over me aching I couldn't even move a muscle because of the pain I was feeling. I blinked a couple times trying to get my vision back and when I did I saw red lights flashing and then my mind adjusted to the ringing sound and gunshots being fired and I tried moving again but nothing. I laid with tears streaming down my face and I heard footsteps heading my way and I closed my eyes and soon I felt arms around me and I started crying harder and someone wiped away my tears, Hold on I know the feeling of that hand I opened my eyes and saw Natasha's face and I sighed realizing I'm hallucinating because no way in hell Natasha came, "Baby it's me I'm getting you out of here okay" She said and then picked me up "Everyone cover me" she shouted and started heading outside. When we made it outside I realised we were somewhere in the dessert, No wonder why it's always so hot. She climbed into the helicopter where Kate and Yelena were waiting "GO GO GO" she instructed the pilot and we started lifting off the ground and her men went in the other and I closed my eyes feeling at peace.

I woke in Nat's bedroom on her bed and I looked to the side and saw all three of them sat staring at me and I closed back my eyes and they didn't talk or invade my space which I was grateful for. Hours later when the pain started becoming bearable I sat up groaning and Natasha ran to my side "hey take it easy" She said and gave me a glass of water and with shaking hands I took it and drank it quickly and she took it from my hand and went to hug me and I flinched away on instinct and she pulled back and I looked away "I made your bath" She said and I started getting up and she went to help and again I flinched and she stepped back and after struggling I finally made it to the bathroom and I stripped and l looked into the mirror at my reflection and I quickly looked away there was bruises and cuts all over my body from my chest going down. I hopped into the bath tub and just relaxed glad to finally feel water on my skin. When wrinkles started forming on my skin I took a bath and then got out.

I walked into the room and was met with only clothes on the bed and I got dressed and saw an Advil and water and I took it and laid down and Nat and her doctor came in and my whole body tensed and I started shaking my head "Babe he has to check on you" Nat said and I backed away more into the bed "Okay we don't have to do it today" she said and dismissed the doctor and her servants walked in with a table full of food "You need to eat" she said and they placed all the food over the bed "I'll be outside if you need anything" and with that said Nat left.

After eating as much as I could tolerate I laid back down and after some time the servant came in and took up everything "Is there any chocolate cake in the fridge?" I asked him and before he could answer Natasha came in with chocolate cake and she gave me it and I started eating and afterwards my stomach started hurting and I put the cake down and ran to the bathroom and then threw up and Nat ran in after me and held my hair and rubbed my back "Take your time" she said and after throwing up almost everything I had just ate I sat down on the ground with tears rolling down my cheek minutes past and I finally had the strength to stand again and I walk back to the bedroom and lie down.

I don't remember falling asleep but I woke to the horrible pain in my stomach and I sat up and saw Natasha in the chair staring at me and I took up the glass of water and the Advil and took it and then when I was putting the glass back on the stand it fell from my hand breaking and I went to clean it up but then Natasha ran and quickly started cleaning it up "It's okay I got it" She said and then walked out with the pieces.

NAT'S POV

I can't believe she's back and she's okay thank god, she hasn't spoken a word since she arrived but day by day I guess "how is she doing?" Kate asked walking in "Not great she hasn't spoken she barely eats and when she does she vomits it out" I responded and Kate sighed "You should go talk to her I'm sure she misses you" I say and she shook her head "No It's okay I'm gonna call it a night" She said and then walked away and Yelena walked in "Is she okay?" she asked and I nod "She's getting by" I responded and she nod and then sat down cleaning her wound and I walked over to her and started helping and surprisingly she allowed me "Yelena why-" I started and she got up "Don't, not right now Natalia" she said and walked out and I took up some fruits and walked to my room and saw Y/N asleep and I shook her and she flinched away in her sleep and my heart broke and I sat down and watched her sleeping peacefully.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller and saw Wanda's name "Hey" I greeted "Is she okay, did you find her?" she asked worried "Yes I found her and she'll be okay no serious damage but she's pretty shaken up" I said and she sighed "Did you find who did this to her?" she asked and my fist clenched "Unfortunately no but that's for another day I'm just glad she's here"

1032 words