You're showing

Y/N POV

I'm four months pregnant and I'm showing a bit, It's barely noticeable and to any one else I'm just getting fat,Today we can get to know the baby's gender and Nat's more than excited she has her fingers crossed it's a girl while I don't really mind which gender it is. As I laid down I felt something on my nose and I ran to the bathroom and realized my nose was bleeding and I started freaking out "Natasha! Nat!" I shouted and a second later she was in the bathroom with me "What's wrong...What happened?" She asked worried "My nose is bleeding is that normal?" I asked freaking out and she wiped my nose with a tissue and kissed my head "It is detka" she said and I relaxed "Sorry for scaring you, I saw blood and I started freaking out because I think I'm having a m-" I start and Nat cut me off "Don't say it, and It's okay to worry" she said and brought me back to the bed and laid me down "I don't feel too good" I said and Nat held my hand "What's wrong back ache, nausea, vomiting?" She asked and I shook my head and at the same time the doctor walked in "Hey its good to see you again Natasha and not injured or close to death this time" he joked and Nat chuckled and he sat down and started plugging in some machine and hooking up a monitor "This might be a little cold" he said and rubbed a gel on my belly and he was right it was cold "OK one sec let me find your baby" he said and I looked at the monitor and I saw our baby "Tasha" I said softly and she looked on the monitor and smiled "That's our baby" she whispered and I smiled and the doctor went over to the screen "When it's it's boy you would have seen their little penis but there is none there so you guys are having a girl congrats" he said and I turned to Nat who just sat there smiling and tears started falling from her eyes "I will give you two a minute" the doctor said "Natasha?" I said and she hugged me and held my face and then pulled me into a kiss "It's a girl, you're giving me a girl" she said and I relaxed smiling "Not only are you giving me a baby but a baby girl" she said and kissed my head. Natasha is never gonna let me do or go anywhere now I thought.

The doctor came back in and checked on me and said that so far everything is okay,the baby is okay and yes my nose bleed was normal and we thanked him and he left.

"Natasha" I said softly and she looked down at me "Yes dorogaya" she said "I'm tired" I said softly drifting off "It's okay, we'll celebrate later" she said and kissed my Forehead and I cuddled into her side and fell asleep.

Nat's POV

We are having a girl! When Y/N fell asleep I made my way to Yelena's room and knocked "It's open" she said and I opened the door and walked in "What's up?" She asked and I sat down on her bed and gave her a picture of the ultrasound "Y/N and I are having a girl" I said excited and she smiled "That's great I'm so happy for you two I know how much you've always wanted a girl" she said and hugged me "I can't believe we're having a girl" I said and Yelena chuckled "I can tell your really happy your excitement is through the roof" she said and I nod and told her later and went to Kate room and it was already open "Can I come in?" I asked and she nod "I don't know if I should tell you this or Y/N but uhm Y/N and I are having a girl" I said showing her the ultrasound and she started screaming in excitement "Omg, omg you guys are having a daughter I'm gonna have a niece and I can spoil her I mean she will already be spoiled but just wow a girl" she said in excitement and I chuckled "Yeah Y/N should have definitely had been the one to tell you" I said and she giggled "I need you to promise you'll always be there for them especially if I'm not here" I said and she looked me in the eye "I promise" she said and I relaxed "I know what you did" she said and I raised a brow in confusion "In that moment You've made your decision to sacrifice yourself for them if anything happens, I know you love Y/N and will do anything to protect her so now knowing that your having a daughter you will do anything for both of them but I need you to know that you shouldn't sacrifice yourself you find a way for all three of you to make it out alive because Y/N can't live without you" she said and I smiled "There is no one I would rather by Y/N side other than you... and Yelena" I said and she hugged "We should definitely celebrate though I know you must be super excited" she said and I smiled "I am but we will celebrate when Y/N is awake" I said and she nod and we said goodbye and I walked into my office.

Kate was right I have made my decision. I checked over everything with the guards and by next month this place will be fully secured I also made arrangements for a security dog for Y/N and he should be here soon, I need to make sure there okay and I need to keep them safe, and I have made a decision , I don't want my daughter to grow up in this life.

I made my way up to our room and saw her still sleeping peaceful so I laid on the bed and moved her head to rest on my chest and I placed a hand on her belly and smiled and fell asleep with my girls.

1054 Words