Six days after Christmas

I woke up to Natasha kissing my face and I opened my eyes and smiled "It's time for us to go home" she said and I groaned.
Christmas was six days ago and it was truly the best Christmas not only did I get to spend this year with Nat,Yelena and Kate but I also got to spend it with Natalia. This Christmas was Natalia's first Christmas and although she won't remember it Natasha and I made it very special, We didn't buy her gifts because she is literally One month old but we made it special for all of us.

Natasha wants us to be home for New years day, so here we are. "Are you sure we have to go home today?" Yelena whined walking into the room "Yes we do now get out my wife is half naked" she said and I pulled the sheet up more remembering what happened last night that led to me being naked this morning and I smiled "It's not like it's something I haven't seen" she mumbled and Natasha grabbed a pillow and threw it at her head and I giggled.

Yelena stormed out and Natasha turned her head back to me "Five more minutes?" I asked softly and she kissed my forehead "I'm sorry but no can't do sweetheart, we need to leave in the next fifteen minutes you can sleep on the plane" she said and I nod and she held out her hands and I got up and went to shower.

I came out of the shower and saw the bed made and my clothes neatly fold. I got dressed and went downstairs to see the guards taking up our bags "I don't want to leave" Kate said and Yelena nod agreeing "OK then stay" Nat said to the both of them and they shook their heads "I left my passport and I'm sure as hell know I cannot afford here" she whined and I laughed and Yelena and Kate both turned around and glared at me "Knock it off" Nat said shielding me.

I wrapped my arms around Nat's waist and rested my head on her back and she held my hands "No PDA please" Yelena joked and Kate laughed "Both of you go do one more check of your rooms and make sure you have everything, we are leaving now" Natasah said and they both went, with Yelena mocking Nat.

When they left Nat turned me around to her and placed a kiss on my forehead "Where's Natalia?" I asked "In her rocking chair sleeping" She answered "Did she eat?" I asked from her chest "Nope would not take the bottle" she replied.

I looked up at Natasha and placed a kiss on her lips and walked away to get Natalia.
I walked into the room and waved off the guards and they got out and I took up Natalia and she woke up and I walked out to where Nat was "We have to go now sweetheart" she said and I nod "Can you get the rocking chair please" I said and she went for it while I headed out.

As I stepped outside the cool breeze hit and I stopped to soak it all in, the beach, the beautiful sky, the smell of the water. I closed my eyes and breathed out and then suddenly I felt a hand around me "It's all so beautiful" I said softly admiring the view and Nat hummed "You know what's even more beautiful?" She asked and I giggled shaking my head "You two" she said kissing both mine and Natalia's forehead.

I took my shoes off so I could feel the sand and I walked more over so the water could touch my feet and Natasha held my hand and I smiled.
We all made it to the car and we drove off to our plane.

We arrived and immediately boarded the plane and everything got checked and we settled down, We are now taking off.
"Can I have her?" Nat asked softly and I nod and gave Natalia to Natasha.

We are now in the air and I reached out my hand and Natasha gave me a crying Natalia and I started feeding her.

An hour in Natasha held my hands and I looked up at her "Did you keep Natalia because I wanted her?" She asked and I sighed "I kept Natalia because I wanted to, I kept Natalia because she is special and I realized how much she can change us for the better. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I won't be good enough for her and she'll grow to hate me" I said looking down at Natalia.

"Sweetheart even with just a month in Natalia already adores you, Remember when you went out and she cried for the whole day" she said "Because you didn't feed her enough" I said and we chuckled "OK fine but Natalia know your touch differently and not just for milk you're her comfort and when she grows you'll continue to be her comfort and safe space" she said and I smiled.

Throughout the flight we kept switching who's turn it was to watch Natalia while the other slept and at one point Kate offered while both Natasha and I slept.

When we arrived we just got in a car and headed straight home. "Home sweet Home" Kate said sighing and Natasha pushed Natalia in her stroller "Why do we have this?" She asked "I don't know so maybe we can push her" I said being sarcastic "I know I meant why now, we literally just moved from the car to the living room" she said rolling her eyes.

"Natasha stop complaining and just go with what the writer wants." We all went into the kitchen and I immediately started cooking breakfast.

"Is she still asleep?" I asked sitting down after giving everyone their food "Thankfully yes" Nat replied and I sighed a breathe of relief.
"Also guys I would appreciate if at ten you all be ready in a nice elegant dress we are going and doing something for the new years" Natasha said and we nod.

1033 Words