Are you ready now?

(The day After)

I woke up quite earlier than usual so I decided to open Lena's gift. I quietly got out of bed and made my way to the sofa with my clothes on it. I took up my pants and took out the two boxes and checked the time on my phone and walked out.

I walked into one of the guest rooms and opened it and sat on one of the beds. I looked at the boxes and saw that it had both Natalia's and I's initials on the box I opened the first box to see a golden baby bracelet with the initial N.R. I looked at the bracelet surprised Lena knew. I opened the next box and it was this beautiful rose necklace and a bracelet that matched Natalia's own.

Looking at it I saw a piece of paper at the side of the box and I took it out and it had Lena's phone number. I hesitantly put it in my phone and went to the chat and typed hey and hesitated to send it or not. I erased it and retyped Hi but then deleted it again. It took me fifteen minutes but I finally texted her.

Me
Thank you for the present...

Lena
No problem

Me
Didn't think you would buy something for Natasha

Lena
Don't play dumb Y/N we both know it's for your baby

Me
How'd you know Lena

Lena
I'm not stupid 

Me
So now that you know what are you planning on doing with this information...

Lena
Relax you and Nat's little secret is safe with me

Me
Does lex know?

Lena
He does not no

Me
I have no reason to trust you

Lena
And I have no reason to leak this information

Me
You had no reason to set that building on fire with me in it but yet still you did

Lena
Ever wondered how you made it out, if I wanted you dead you would have been we both know that but thankfully I didn't and I did what I had to do so that you could be right here.

Me
What is that supposed to mean and what are you talking about...
Sent 5 minutes ago
Sent 15 minutes ago
Sent 30 minutes ago
Sent 1hr ago

Realizing Lena won't answer I threw down my phone in frustration ? Why am I frustrated?.
Who cares about Lena's stupid excuse for betraying me. I closed my eyes for a second just breathing when suddenly I felt a presence in the room with me. I opened my eyes and saw Natasha walking towards the bed and I sat up. "What's wrong?" She asked "Nothing important" I replied "What's that," she asked pointing towards the necklace and the bracelets "Sit and I'll tell you but promise me you won't get mad," I said and she nod agreeing.

"Lena brought those I thought it was just a present for me but it also has a baby bracelet, which can only mean one thing Lena knows about Natalia," I said and Nat sighed "Why'd you come in this room to hide that," She asked "I know how possessive you are Natasha and I was also suspicious of what it would have been" I replied "But I wasn't really hiding it or else I wouldn't have told you," I said and she nod.

"I think it's time you tell me about Lena," She said not asking but ordering me "I know Lena because we had a fling or I don't know if it would be called a fling we were on different sides of the war and I admired her and she taught me almost everything about the outside world. Occasionally we would sleep with each other to release stress or just to do it for the sake of doing it. As I mentioned before we were enemies on two different sides of the war I had a mission to retrieve a file, Lena had a mission to bomb the building to stop me from that, miraculously my boss texted me telling me to leave it, as I stepped foot out of the building It exploded I have a burn in my back in the shape of a rose which I think is ironic" I finished and looked up at Natasha.

"Is that why the necklace is a rose?" she asked picking up the necklace "I think that's just a coincidence I never saw Lena after that day so she wouldn't  have been able to know about the rose" I said answering Natasha truthfully "Well then" was all she responded "Are you mad I took the Gifts" I asked looking down, she used her fingers to lift my face up so that we were looking at each other eye to eye "I'm a bit mad you tried hiding it" She said and kissed my head "I could never really be mad at you Y/N."

We walked out together and went to our room. I put the boxes down and went to check on Natalia "Nat where's Talia?" I asked "Kate has her and she wants to speak to you," Natasha said lying back down "You're already up how about you make breakfast," I said hitting her foot and she used her feet to trap me and she reached up and grabbed my hands dragging me down with her on the bed  "NATASHA" I squealed and she started kissing my face "I love you with everything in me Y/N" she said and I snuggled into her "I Know Natty and I love you too" I replied and she wrapped her hands around me "Stay for Five more minutes" she whispered and I rested my head back down "Just five" I replied 

This chapter is a bit shorter than usual but here's a bit of something

978Words..