Natalia on her feet,sort of

Three months time skip (May 16) Natalia is 6 months old.

Natalia is 6 months now and she has grown so much, She's rolling about, she's screaming alot, I guess she thinks its talking,she's on the verge of crawling and so far everything is going great.

"Natalia" Yelena screamed running our way, "Oh I've missed you so much" she said kissing her belly and Natalie started giggling and kicking her feet "You've been gone for like an hour" I said and she mocked me rolling her eyes.

"What's all the excitement about" Kate asked walking into the room."Natalia's favorite aunt is home and she excited" Yelena said and Kate rolled her eyes "Favourite aunt my A-" she started and Natasha walked in  "If you ever swear near my child, that will not be her first word" Nat said taking Natalia from Yelena.
"Relax Nat she has a good six more months before she can talk" Yelena said and Natsaha ignored her.

"How was your meeting?" I asked and she walked up to me and kissed me "It was okay" she said and I held her blouse kissing her again "Eww not infront of the baby" Yelena said and Natasha through an apple at her and I laughed.

We walked outside and into our backyard and Natasha spread a huge blanket for us to sit on. "How's the whole getting us out of the Mafia going?" I asked Natasha while feeding Natalia some sliced apples. "Let's just have some family time without talking about that" she said looking up at the sky. "Natasha I'm your wife, this is also my business and I'm the mother to your child. I think I have the right to know" I said and she sighed, "Y/N it's going horrible okay but I'm making it work" she said and I rolled my eyes.

She sat up and held my face and I turned my head "Hey no sweetheart, I'm sorry okay. I just feel like I'm letting Natalia down and I really want to get all of this done before she's old enough to realize she can't go out" she said softly and I kissed her.

"I know Nat, how about you take a break from the office for some days Natalia is close to creeping and I don't want you to miss it" I suggested and she nod in agreement."Isn't it a bit early for her to be creeping?" She asked amd I nod, "Most babies start around 7-8 months but it's normal if she's an early beginner" I responded and Natasha chuckled.

"Are you sure she's close to creeping or you just saw her flap up and down" she said smirking while chuckling. I used one of Natalia's apple slices and hit her with it "I swear she's close" I said and Nat kissed me "Mmmh sure" she said and I rolled my eyes

We spent around an hour or maybe even a little longer under the tree until the sun was getting too hot "I like this spot for us" I said and Natasha smiled "I like this spot too" she said and we took up the blanket and went inside.

"Say El" Yelena said and Kate rolled her eyes. We are currently sitting in the living room with everyone just eating snacks while watching television. "Natalia say Nat" I said and Natasha looked at me "No mama not Nat" she said and I laughed "Say Nat" I said again and Natalia started laughing.

"I'm gonna go get more snacks" Natasha said getting up and I held out my hand "Come here kay" I said and Yelena put Natalia down and she started creeping "Nat!Nat!Nat!Nat!" I shouted and she ran into the room and saw her creeping. Natasha smiled scooping Natalia up into a hug.

"Did you see what my baby just did" Nat screamed and I started smiling like crazy "I saw yes" I laughed, I think it flew past Nat's head that I called her to show her."Can we try again please?" Nat asked and I smiled, it's like a kid asking for more candies.

Natasha gave me Natalia and Nat took one of her favorite toys and started shaking it "Go to Mama Nat" I said putting Natalia down while Natasha cheered her on. She did it once again and everyone was so happy while Natalia was just there kicking and laughing mimicking our reaction.

I got up and went over to Nat and we hugged and she smiled looking down at Natalia. "Do you want more apples" Nat asked knowing its Natalia Favourite thing to eat. Everyone was cheering and clapping and Natalia was giggling until she wasn't, out of the blues she started crying and I took her from Nat "Mood swings very much" Yelena said and I laughed "No its just that the excitement got too much for her" I explained while hushing Natalie.

Natasha and I went up to our room and I started breastfeeding Natalia. "Can you belive she's creeping already" Natasha said still in disbelief "Oh Y/N are you sure she's creeping and Not just flapping up and down" I mocked her words from earlier "Okay fine I'm sorry you were right" she said holding Natalia's hand.

Natalia closed her fingers around Nat's thumb and she opened her eyes and smiled "She's so beautiful and amazing" Natasha sat admiring,"She is isn't she" I agreed.

We put Natalia to bed and and both got into bed ourselves "Thank you" she said I already knew what she was talking about "I would do it all over again" I responded kissing her forehead. I rolled over and turned the night light off and so did Natasha, we turned back to each other and cuddled "Goodnight Natasha" I whispered softly "Goodnight sweetheart" she whispered back pulling the blanket up to our neck.

I finally posted.... sorry for not being active I'm in my final year at high school so the school works and assignments has been alot.
1011 words