To be the best mom that I can be

(NOVEMEBER 15)
I woke up and saw Natasha sitting in a chair in the corner rocking Natalia and she looked up at me and smiled and then brought Natalia back to her room "I told you that I can get her some nights" I said and she came over to me and sat at the edge of the bed "I don't mind, you carried her for nine months, you did a lot okay nothing is wrong if I wake up early to see what's wrong with her" she said and I smiled "Now get back in bed so we can cuddle" I said and she leaned over and kissed my nose "I can't I have office things to take care of" she said and I frowned "Go back to bed" she said and I shook my head "Will you be in the office?" I asked "Hopefully" she said and I nod and got up "Where are you going?" She asked "I'm gonna go take a bath and then go visit Derek" I replied and she stood up "Who's gonna be here with Natalia?" She asked "I'll leave her with Kate or Yelena I'm not staying long, Just a reminder Derek saved both mine and Natalia's life" I said and she nod "How will Natalia eat?" She ask "I'll fill one of her bottles with milk and you guys can cut a shirt and put the bottle though it to trick her" I said and closed the bathroom door and took a bath.

I walked out the bathroom to see the room empty and I walked to Natalia's room and it was empty as well. I walked downstairs to see Natasha in her office holding Natalia and I went and took her and started breastfeeding her, when she fell asleep I removed her and kissed her head and went to walk out with her "I'll keep her" Nat said and I handed her to Nat and loaded the stuffs I brought for Derek in my car and three men came in the backseat and I looked up at Nat and drove off.

Natasha booked a whole room just for Derek and paid for his medical bill, she made sure he had his own doctor right at his side when needed. I reached his room door and knocked "It's always open" he said and I walked in "Hi" I said and he smiled a bit "Hi what are you doing here" he asked "I came to see how you were doing sorry it took so long my body needed time to rest and I just had a baby who is attached to me well my breast" I said and he chuckled "I brought breakfast" I said and handed him the bag "Thank you" he said and I nod and looked around the room "You have your own fancy television" I said surprised "A thank you gift from Romanoff" he said and I nod "I can't stay long my daughter only takes breast milk but I just wanted to thank you in person for saving both my daughters life and my life" I said and walked over to his bed side and held one of his hands "Thank you so much my daughter and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you" I said and he smiled "Your most welcomed" he said and I rested the other bags on the table "I brought you other stuffs that you might like as well" I said on my way out "Sorry it has to be this short but again thank you and get well soon" I said and he nod "I get it and thank you for visiting" he said and I waved goodbye and headed back home.

I arrived and was immediately met with crying and I hurried up the stairs and I saw Kate rocking her "Oh I'm sorry" I said knowing that Natalia can cry for hours non-stop "Where did you go?" Kate asked "I went to see Derek to thank him" I replied walking to my room "So why didn't you leave any milk in a bottle?" She asked sitting down on my bed "I was going to but I fed her before I left so I thought it would keep her" I replied and then started feeding Talia and Kate looked down at Natalia and I smirked "Are you staring at my boobs Katie" I teased her chuckling and her face turned red "I..I Wasn't.. I was just looking down at Natalia" she said and I giggled "I know, I was just teasing you" I said and she rolled her eyes "I hate you" she said "You should have seen your face how embarrassed and innocent you looked" I said laughing and she went to get up up I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down "OK,OK I'm done teasing you" I said giggling a bit and she smiled and I looked down at Natalia and I removed my hands from Kate and I went and changed Natalia and washed my hands and all three of us headed downstairs.

On our way downstairs Kate left saying she had some stuffs to do so we said goodbye and I started looking for Nat, I went to her office and opened the door to see her in a meeting and I went to walk back out when I recognized three similar voices; Wanda,Carol and Maria, I turned back around to look and then started heading back out when Wanda said my name and ran over to me "She's so pretty" she said looking down at Natalia and I smiled "What's her name?" She asked "Natalia" I answered and she awwed "How are you, how's everything" she asked "I'm good, she's good, being a Mother isn't and won't be easy but I owe it to her to be the best mom I can" I answered and Wanda smiled and held Talia's little hand and then she kissed her head goodbye and I smiled and went to leave but again I was stopped "You can't leave and you haven't introduced your little one" Carol said and I turned back around and looked at the crowd of people and then up at Nat and she nod and I walked over to the table.

Carol came beside me and moved the blanket from Natalia's face "You did a good job" she said and touched Natalia's hand and Talia held Carol's finger "Hi there" she said and Natalia opened her eyes for a second "I think she likes you" I said and Carol smiled "At least one of the Romanoff's does" she whispered chuckling and I laughed as well "Did Natasha apologize?" I asked and she looked at Nat and then back at me "Something close to that, but even if she didn't I wouldn't have done anything I wouldn't risk anything happening to the both of you" she said and I smile "Who would have thought we would have become close friends" I said and she smiled "OK you're taking up to much time with her" Wanda said and I smiled and Maria walked over to us "Yep she's definitely Nat's child" she said "So you were wrong Nat does do relationship, I'm married and the mother to her child" I said smirking "I underestimated you and Nat's love" she said and I nod.

After the meeting Nat and I went upstairs together "Derek looks much better and I'm glad he's okay" I said and Nat hummed while she took her clothes off "Are you okay?" I ask her and she put on a shirt and walk over to us and lifted my face up and kissed me "I am" she said and sat beside me and looked down at Natalia "Thank you for keeping her" she said and I kissed Natalia's head "The best decision I have ever made" I said and Nat and I rested our heads together and looked down at Natalia.

1336 Words