Shadow

"786 Jean street 12 o'clock Tonight I want him gone no traces, no strings to prove it was us" Romanoff said as I sat in the seat in front of her and she passed me the file and I nod getting up. I have been working for Romanoff for the past 3 years, I have gone on countless of mission for her and saved her life a million times. I have a bullet grace on my side were I saved her life and then got scolded for risking the mission to save her. I don't mind I get pay to do that and I'm talking serious money.

Natasha is the Mafia leader, her father the don is someone you shouldn't mess with I worked for him when I was younger and then now I work for his daughter. They are both someone you don't want to get on their bad side or else you'll deal with them and if your not important enough for their time you'll deal with me. I have been offered billions to betray Romanoff and her family seeing as I have the inside advantage, I know them and also I could kill Romanoff. I think I'm only the few people who can do that.

I walked out of Romanoff office and went straight to my safe house which I have all over the world. I'm deadly and people are after me if I go then its easy for them to get Romanoff.
I start packing and dressing into my suit, I then took up my bag, threw it over my shoulder and started my motorcycle. I reached the place he was supposed to be and went on the roof opposite of his. I placed the sniper down and checked the time seeing 11:56 and I started aiming and when I got a clear view of him I took the shot to his head and looked and saw 12:00a.m and I packed up and rode back home and took a shower and locked my doors and went to bed.

I woke up and quickly had a shower and went straight to Romanoff's home and gave her the news paper and a coffee. "Happy New Year" I said to her and she smiled reading the paper "Exactly 12?" She asked and I smirked "Exactly 12" I answered her and she smiled. "First to put a smile on your face for the new year?" I ask and she nod and I got up "Well my job here is done" I said getting ready to leave "Uhh what are you doing tonight?" She asks and I looked at her "Falling asleep in front of the television" I said and she chuckled "I'm inviting you out to a party, we would also be tracking a guy do you want to join?" She asked and I thought about it, its just working "Sure Romanoff" I said "I'll pick up bye Nine" and I nod and walked out.

I got ready and sat waiting for Romanoff "What if she decide to take someone else?" I asked and Kate laughed "Katie its not funny" I said and she walked up to me "You said it was a mission right just do what you do best, but in a dress which you look gorgeous in" she said fixing my hair "Thank you Katie" I said and she smiled "It will be ok its just a simple harmless party, well not really harmless" she said and I laugh "you have weapons on you don't you?" she asks and I smile "When am I ever weapon less."

Kate and I have been friends for a year and half and our friendship is weird and sometimes I wonder how we are friends. I'm a bad guy I kill people Kate's a good guy she helps people sometimes I know I shouldn't feel this way but I feel like its either she's a spy or I'm not good enough to be her friend, we don't do same missions and I don't really kill innocent people so I'm just taking out bad guys like her well that's how she says I should view it anyways back to now.

I heard a knock on the door and I stayed silent "It's me Natasha" I heard Romanoff say and I opened the door and she stood staring at me "It's too much isn't it" I ask going to change and she stopped me "No its perfect you look beautiful" she said and I smiled. "Thank you Romanoff you look beautiful your self" I said and then said good bye to Kate and me and Romanoff headed off for the party.

When we reached everyone immediately started talking to her and sucking up to her and I just walked away looking for our target. I sat inspecting and observing them and after a while a guy came and started flirting with me and it was pretty obvious I wasn't interested in him but he's a guy of course he did get it  Romanoff then came over and shooed him away with her hands and he left without question. "Our target has six other bodyguards here, they keep making eye contact probably waiting for someone, ones at the door two is at the bar and-" I started telling her but she cut me off "Y/N I mostly invited you out for you to enjoy your self its not mostly about the mission..... how about a dance?" she said and I was shocked "A dance?" I asked and she chuckled "Yes a dance" she said lifting me out of the seat to the dance floor. I put my hands on her shoulder and she placed them more around the back of her neck and then held my waist and we danced mostly me trying not to make a fool of myself and trying to follow her flow.

After our dance we were heading for the bar and our target stopped us "Natasha your looking beautiful, so are you young lady whose name I didn't catch" he said and I faked smiled "It's Emma" I lied and he went to shake my hand and Romanoff held my waist pulling me closer to her. "What do you want?" Romanoff asked him "Just came to tell you looked beautiful" he said chuckling "Well you already did so you may leave" she said and I nod and he walked away. "I hate that guy with every bone in my body and I can't wait for the day I put a bullet in his head" she said and I smirked "I assure you it will be soon" I said and she looked up and I followed her action and saw that we were standing under a Mistletoe and I looked down at her. "We don't have t..." I said but she kissed me and I didn't kiss back I didn't want to melt right there and then and she pulled away "I don't bite" she said and I sighed and kissed her back and then quickly pulled away "Soo... drink" I said quickly after and she nod and we walked to the bar "keep them coming" Romanoff said and I turned to the bartender "Not for me I'll just have one" I said and Romanoff stopped him "No keep them coming" she said and I looked at her "I can't be drunk and save us" I said and she rolled her eyes "just enjoy the night, rather that's your mission, enjoy yourself I'm ordering you" she said smiling and I relaxed and we started drinking.

After the party Romanoff dropped me home. "Thank you for tonight Romanoff" I said and she chuckled "I have known you for three years why don't you call me Natasha?" she asked "Only your friends call you that" I said and well that's not the only reason why I don't call her Natasha "Aren't we friends?" she asked and I shrugged "I thought you viewed me as your bodyguard which I am" I said honestly "I do view you as a friend one of my closest one in fact I mean you saved my life countless time" she said and I shrugged and opened my door. "Well goodnight Romanoff" I said and she sighed "I want to see you tomorrow morning early we have someone to deal with" she said and I nod and walked inside closing the doors. I took off my heels heading straight for bed

1464 Words

I know another book sorry I just lots of ideas also I'm going to try my best to make this a slow burn

Also I won't be updating Friends with benefits to lovers just for a while the past week I have had writers block 

Written January 13