Lets get going

(December 19)
I woke to Natasha gently shaking me and I sat up "Nat?" I asked and she kissed my cheek. "Babe we have to get going" she said and I looked at her confused "Why what's happening ?" I asked and Natalia started crying and Natasha walked to her room and came and gave me to her "Go take a shower baby we're leaving" Nat said and was going to walk past and I grabbed her hand. When she looked down at me and saw the fear in my eyes "Oh baby nothing is wrong" she said and I relaxed "No No that's not happening Natalia isn't in danger I'm just bringing you guys out for a suprise". With Hearing that I nod and got up and Natalia and I took a bath.

I got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and saw it empty and I walked downstairs to see Kate and Yelena who just woke "Nat woke you guys?" I asked and they nod "Any idea as to why?" Yelena asked and I shook my head and started eating some grapes. Natasha later walked in and walked over to me kissing me "You guys ready?" She asked and I nod and she took Natalia from me and Kate and Yelena gave the guards their suitcases.

We made it to the cars and Natasha,Natalia and I got in the front car and Yelean and Kate in the second and Natasha's guards in third and we dove away. "Natasha where are we going?" I asked and she held my blouse and pulled me in for a kiss "It's a surprise" she said and I rested my head on her shoulder and held Natalia's hand and I closed my eyes.

I woke up to Natasha gently shaking and I opened my eyes and looked through the window and saw a plane "Is that a plane?" I asked and she nod chuckling and she held my hand and we got out "Where are you taking us?" I asked and she kisses my lips "Baby stop asking questions" she said and I giggled and we waited for Yelena and Kate's car to reach.

"I guess having a billionaire sister pays off" Yelena said stepping out of the car and Nat rolled her eyes "Get on and shut up" Nat said and I chuckled. We all got onto the plane but then it hit me and I turned to Nat "Natalia... can she fly this early?" I asked and she smiled "I checked in with the doctor and its okay" she said and I nod hesitantly.

We all got seated and Natalia started crying and I gave her pacifier "Isn't she hungry?" Nat asked and I nod "Yeah but we are about to take off so I'll fed her when we are up also the paci helps with the ears" I said and Natasha nod "One second" she said and made her way to the pilot.

I held Natalia comforting her and a few seconds later Natasha joined us "OK sweetheart get ready for take off" she said and sat down and held my hands.

The plane  took off steadily and safely and then I started breastfeeding Natalia. When she was finished I gave her to Nat and she held my finger and I rested my head on Nat's shoulder and shortly after I fell asleep.

Natasha's POV

I turned to Y/N and I let out a breath of relief when I realized she was sleeping "Okay guys listen up we all know what happened around this time lastvyear" I said and looked down at Natalia " Now either Y/N will be sad and don't show it or she'll be angry or even worse she'll pretend to be find and push everyone away, so let's try our best to help her and make her be happy please" I said and they nod and I smiled and started rocking Natalia to sleep.

Three hours into the flight Natalia started crying and I made a clapping sound towards Yelena and she opened her eyes "What Natasha?" She asked "Go make a bottle for Natalia" I responded and she groaned and got up.

She came back and I took the bottle and started feeding Natalia, after she was finished I burped her and gave her to Yelena and I rested my head on Y/N shoulders and fell asleep as well.

Y/N POV

I woke up and looked and saw Natasha and Yelena  sleeping and I looked over at Kate and saw her feeding Natalia and I checked my phone and realized we have been flying for 7 hours which meant I slept for 7 hours straight.
"Katie" I whispered and she looked at me and I held out NY hands and she shook her head "I already fed and changed her we're okay" she said and I nod and Natasha pulled me closer to her "Exactly let's go back to rest" she mumbled and I chuckled and looked at Kate and she nod and I rested my head on Nat's and fell back asleep.

I woke up to Natasha shaking me and I looked around and saw that we landed and she helped me out of the seat and I looked and saw Yelena with Natalia and We all walked outside.

"Can you guess where we are?" Kate asked smirking "No idea" I lied "WE ARE AT HAWAII!!" Kate screamed and I laughed and she got in the car and Natasha walked up to me "How did you figure it out" Nat whispered "Seven hour flight and I was once stuck in Hawaii for eleven days because I was wanted by the whole FBI" I responded and Nat laughed "You have got to tell me that story later" she said and put her hands around me and we got in. I kinda miss that life to be honest.

We joined the others in the car and Nat men went into the car behind and we drove off. Arriving at our beach house I smiled and looked at Nat "This is where you bought it?" I asked and she chuckled "Yep" she responded and I kissed her and we all got out.

Stepping inside Kate gave me Natalia and started running around the house admiring it all "Well unpack guys because we are headed to a beach restaurant soon" Nat replied and we walked upstairs and picked our room and Natalia started falling asleep.

1083 Not much but here's a little something since I haven't been uploading often