Missed your touch

Yelena and I went to her room and I laid down exhausted "Five more minutes and then you get up and go have a bath, I'm gonna go see what's there to eat okay" She said and I nod and she walked out and I went to the bathroom and took a shower and then wrapped myself in a towel and laid on Yelena's bed.
I took up my phone and then texted Maria, will she answer probably not but hey I need an answer. She replied instantly which was weird.

Me
Maria can we talk?

M.Hill
What do you want to know ?

Me
Throughout your relationship with Nat have you guys ever had a physical fight?

M.Hill
Nat hit you?

Me
No she hasn't, answer the questions. Please.

M.Hill
Yes. A few times Natasha and I would get into physical fights.

Me
Oh okay. Would it get really violent at times ?

M.Hill
Y/N Nat's not an abuser okay, we would both be fighting and Nat doesn't even fight back I would be the would to hit her and push her, like maybe one time she hit back and it was to defend her self from me, if you guys are having problems and your afraid she'll hit I 100% doubt that she will and even she does which won't happen but if it does I know you can defend yourself .

Me
OK thank you M

I placed my phone down and closed my eyes and then heard Lena's door open "Lena what did you- what do you want Natasha" I said expecting to see Yelena but was met with Natasha "Get up" she shouted slamming the door "Where the fuck have you been you left our daughter or would you prefer I say my daughter for two days" she shouted "Natasha fuck off!, she's more of my daughter than yours I'm the one that went through three months of pain,suffering and trauma to get her you didn't do fucking nothing Natasha" I screamed back and sat up holding my towel around me more "It took both of us DNA to make her" she answered and I laughed "What pain did you go through Nat" I questioned "You're so fucking selfish you know that and what the hell are you doing in my sister's room naked" she asked.

Y/N don't say it, I said warning myself "Fucking" I replied "What the fuck did you just say?" She asked me and I walked closer to her "Fucking your sister" I replied and Natasha was getting so angry you could see the rage in her eyes and I saw her clench her fist and I got closer to her "Your gonna hit me like you used to do Maria?" I asked and she relaxed and sighed.

She went out to touch me and I moved back from her "No" I said and sat down and she walked over to me "Y/N" she said softly with her voice cracking and I realized Natasha was crying,but I still looked away from her. I felt her arms around me and I went to shuffle away when she pulled me closer to her.

"I don't want to fight anymore please" she begged and I could feel her tears wetting my neck "Natasha" I said softly and she kissed me neck "Don't call me that, you only call me that when your angry and I don't want you to be angry" she said rubbing my hands "Nat" I said softly and she hummed "I'm sorry I was just upset with everything and I didn't mean to lash out on you or Natalia, Hurt people,hurt people and I didn't mean to" I said softly crying and she turned me around and I hugged her "But heal people, heal as well Y/N I know you were just sad but then I started overthinking everything and I couldn't control myself and Natalia was crying none stop and it wasn't because she was hungry she misses you and your touch, I missed you and your touch, M'sorry" she said apologizing and she held me closer.

She lifted up my face to hers "Y/N I would never hurt you, don't ever say that again do you hear me, I would rather kill myself than hurt you, Maria and I were different and I didn't hurt Maria" she said and I kissed her hand "I know I just said that because I was upset" I told her and she looked at my hands and then started studying my face "You have bruises all over" she said and I chuckle "I know, I was at fight club" I answered and she pulled me closer to her "Please?" She said asking silently and I nod and she kissed me and I relaxed.

When we pulled away we were met with Natalia crying "Your daughter needs you" she said and I shook my head "Our daughter, I'm sorry but all I said before" I said and she kissed me "It's okay sweetheart" she took my hand and we went to my room and saw Kate rocking Natalia "Got stuck on baby duties" she said and Natasha took a screaming/crying Natalia.

"Thank you so much Katie" I said hugging her "No problem sweetheart" she said and I went and got dressed, "Nat give her pacifier or something I'll be there in a minute I'm just patching up and cleaning these bruises" I said "No you don't understand She doesn't want anything, no paci,no bottles nothing" Natasha replied and I hurried.

I walked over to Natasha and she gave me Natalia and she instantly stopped crying and I looked up Natasha "She missed your touch and smell" Nat said and we sat down and Natalia snuggled closer to me fussing and I pulled out my boobs.

While feeding Natalia, Natasha got up and went to the dresser and came back "You missed one" she said cleaning my bruises and I turned my head to her and captured her lips into a kiss and she held my neck.

1020 Words