Wait your engaged?

I woke to light kisses on my face from Nat and I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss and then opened my eyes "Good Morning my beautiful fiance" She said and I smiled "Good Morning Tasha" I replied and sat up on the bed and she rested her head in my lap and looked up at me "I love you so much" she said and I smiled "I know and I love you too" I told her and kissed her forehead "Promise me you'll never leave and that any problems thrown our way we'll work it out together" she said sitting up staring at me "I promise I won't leave, us forever remember" I said and she breathed out and I held her hand "Hate to break the promise this quick but I have to go see Kate today" I said chuckling getting up and she pulled me back down and straddle my lap "Why can I never have my fiance to myself" she pouted and I kissed her lips "Cute but I haven't seen my best friend in weeks" I said and she huffed and got off and I smiled.

I parked the bike and got off and knocked on Kate's door "Katie!" I called and a few seconds later it opened and she dragged me inside and rushed us to her bedroom and closed the door "Its okay I got you" she said softly and I stared at her confused "What?" I asked and she hugged me "I'm so glad you made out" She said and I held her hands "What are you talking about?" I ask and she got up and started taking out some packed bags "I know Nat has been keeping you hostage" she said and I stared at her "Katie why would you think that" I asked sitting on the bed while she fumbled with some stuff "I got you now and I promise your not going back there" she said and I laughed and pulled her to sit down "Natasha didn't do anything now why in God's name would you think that" I ask and she then looked embarrassed "Because you haven't reached out to me for weeks and when you answered the call you sounded scared and out of breath and when you were gonna leave she stopped you and hanged up and you know Natasha is a mob boss" she said and I laughed "I haven't seen you in weeks because I have been busy" I said and she looked at me "And I sounded like that over the phone because well Natasha was tryna have sex with me and she was kissing me and you know, and she hanged up and Said I was busy because we were gonna go celebrate and see the gift she bought me" I said and Kate turned red "You and Natasha was you know while I was on the phone" she said and I chuckled "No Natasha was trying" I replied and looked around her room "What are the bags for?" I ask and she face palmed her self "There clothes I packed for us I was gonna find some way to distract Nat and then get you out and we would move to your furthest safe house and Hide From Nat, I even rented a car because I knew taking the airport wouldn't be the best option" she said and I kissed her cheek "Your so adorable but I'm okay" I said and she smiled "Also I'm engaged" I said and she sat processing what I was saying "Wait What?" She asked finally realizing what I said and I chuckled and showed her the ring "She proposed" I said and her whole face lit up and she looked at the ring "Wow this is really pretty is it a real d-" she started "Yes it is" I interrupted her and she hugged me "I'm so happy for you guys you both deserve to be happy" she said and then took my hand leading me downstairs "This calls for a celebration" she said going to her cabinet for a wine and we sat down drinking.

"You look stress why?" She asked and I sighed "Nat's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get her, like what do you get your billionaire girlfriend who can buy anything in the world she wants" I said taking a sip "Something she can't buy" she said and I thought about it and smiled "Thank you for everything Katie, Thank you for being my friend, Thank you for letting me believe I could love, Thank you for giving me the extra nudge towards Nat because without you it wouldn't be possible" I said and wiped away the tear that fell and she got up and pulled me into a hug "I love you so much" She said and I held her tighter "I love you too" I told her and we just stayed like that for a while.

We pulled away from the hug and I wiped my eyes and she started chuckling "Hold on you have Mascara running down your cheek" she said and got up and went for an tissue and then sat down and started wiping it off "There you go better" she said smiling "Oh I brought something for you" I said and then took out the bracelets from my pocket "This one has my name and this has Katie on it" I said and she put hers on and so did I "It can also do this" I said and put our hands together and the hearts connected and she smiled "Thank you" she said.

I stayed for dinner at Kate's and after Natasha's fourth call I said goodnight to Kate and rode home to Nat. "New rule you can not be away from me for more than two hours" she said pulling me into her lap "Kate's gonna be extra worried she already thought you were keeping me hostage" I said and she chuckled "Really?" She asked and I nod and she kissed my neck "So what are you up to?" I ask looking down "Signing half of everything to you even the family business" she said and I held her hand "Nat that's a big step are you sure, Also not because your marrying me I don't want you to feel like you have to do this" I said and she smiled and kissed me "Your so adorable but I'm doing this because I want to and I'm glad we're both in full control it means you can stop getting hurt and you have full protection now" she said and I kissed her again "Thank you" I said against her lips "No lets go to bed" I said and she closed her laptop and folded her papers and we walked out of the office with her locking it and then we went to the bedroom.

"I love you so much detka" she said kissing my head "I love you more Tasha" I said and she pulled me closer to her and I fell asleep feeling the most happiest I have ever been

1200 Words