New Years Day

I moved my hair to the side and turned my head a bit giving Nat a better access in locking my necklace. When it was on Natasha kissed the side of my neck and I fixed back my hair "You look so beautiful in your red dress" she complimented me and I turned around "and you look so handsome in your suit" I said and chuckled.

"Now are you sure about this?" I asked and she nod, "She'll be okay It's her sleeping time and she won't be awake until two and even then you'll just need to feed her and she'll go back to bed" she said and I whined "That means no alcohol for me" I said and she smiled kissing my pouted lips.

We went downstairs together holding hands. We then walked into the living room and saw Kate in this beautiful dress and Yelena also in a suit. I turned to Natasha and whispered something in her ears and she kissed my cheek and ran back upstairs.

I walked Over to the both of them and Yelena and I hugged and I sat beside of Kate "Katie you look so beautiful" I said in awe and she blushed muttered a Thank you. Natasha came back down and I held out my hand and she gave me the necklace and bracelet. I then turned to Kate and she gave me a questioning look but I just motioned for her to turn around and she did and I put the necklace around her neck.

I then asked her to turn again and I put the bracelet on her hands and she looked at the necklace and the bracelet and then back up at me "It's so beautiful" she said and I smiled "I only ever worn them once but you can have them if you want" I said and she shook her head. "Oh No I couldn't possibly take them these look like the cost a ton" she replied.

"Please Katie think of it as a New Years gift" I persist and she nod hesitantly.
The guard came into the room holding Natalia ever so gently and gave her to Natasha "Shall we get going?" I asked and we all walked off to the car.

We all got in and Natasha rested Natalia on her legs and I looked up at Natasha "I'm glad most things in my life wasn't perfect because it led me to this perfect moment with You and Natalia rather with all of you" I said and turned to look at Kate and Yelena and they smiled.

We arrived at the event and Natasha got out first with Natalia and placed her in her carrier and we walked into the restaurant and The guards took Natalia to the back room and both Natasha and I looked at each other nervously "She'll be fine" she said but mostly to herself.

It's been approximately an hour now and One of the guards came out and they made eye contact with Natasha and Nat looked at me. I nod and got up and followed them to a private room and I saw Natalia awake with her pacifier and I took her up and started feeding her.

While I sat in the sofa feeding Talia I started looking around and wow did Natasha plan this out all out, Not one speck of dirt was visible in this room and everything looked brand new not to mention the air smelled like pineapple scented candle.

Natalia eventually fell asleep and I rested her back down and looked around at the guards and they nod reassuring me Natalia is safe and I hesitantly left the room.

I walked back over to our table and I nod at Natasha and sat down and she rested her hand on my leg. We finished our dinner and we left through  the front door. When we arrived outside we saw the one thing Natasha hates the most in this world, Paparazzi.

I turned to Natasha and she looked at me "Natalia" I whispered, we can not let them get photos of us with Talia the whole night we made Natalia remain a secret and it can't be messed up now because of Papz.

I turned to Yelena and she gave me this look and I nod and I started walking to the car and Paparazzi started bam rushing me and Natasha ran to my side. While Me,Natasha and Kate had the Paparazzi's attention Yelena sneaked to the back room and the guard gave  her Talia and she took a cab down to a spot and sent us the location.

We all got into the car and drove to pick up Yelena and Natalia and then we headed somewhere.

Arriving at our destination Natasha parked the car and we got out, We were at the top of this cliff that had blankets and we sat down I looked down at my watch and it read 11:56:14

I turned to Natasha and she smiled and I leaned in for a kiss "I love you so much and thank you for sticking with me, Thank you for  teaching me how to love, Thank you for Natalia, Thank you for Yelena and Thank you for giving me you. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for you, for all of you" I said and she smiled.

"Y/N you have changed me so much, I'm glad you decided to give us a chance, You mean the world to me and I hope you know I will move mountains with my bare hands just to keep you safe, Not only have you given me your love you have also gave me the best gift in this world, You gave me Natalia and I will keep you both safe even if my life depends on it, You went through some horrible things in life and I promise you will never go through pain and suffering any longer not when im here,I just wanted you to know that" she said and stopped and looked down at my watch "I love you" she said and at the same time the fireworks went off.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" we all shouted and I covered Natalia ears and I got up and hugged everyone and Yelena hugged Natasha and Natasha hugged Kate.

"Each and Everyone of you guys here are my family and Kate I just wanted you to know that your like a sister to me I have never really told you how much you mean to me and I hope you know just like how I would kill for Natalia, Y/N and Yelena I would kill for you too" she said and I smiled happy that my bestfriend and Wife are good with each other.

Natalia woke up and I wrapped her in a blanket and While Yelena and Natasha talked I held Kate's hand we walked away to a spot.

"Katie thank you for showing me love, Natasha might have showed me romantic love first but you taught me to love, I thought I wasn't deserving of anything in this world and you decided to be my friend you showed me love, you taught me how to bake a cake, my first sleepover was with you, my first birthday celebration, my first Christmas with someone and my first New Years were I didn't feel alone they were all with you, Natalia middle name in Russia means pure and perfect and even though it's Katya and yours Kate your are the purest and kindest soul I have ever met on this planet and I love you so fucking much, Happy New Years Katie" I said and she was in full on tears.

"God I love you so much, Fucking hell my make up is ruined now " she chuckled "But differently You are the number one person in my life and absolutely no one can top that..... well Maybe Natalia" she said and I looked down at Natalia, "Let's head back" I said and we held hands.

We all sat down looking at the fireworks and I tugged on Nat's sleeve "I need to get Talia home it's getting chilly and even though she has on a monkey suit and is wrapped in a blanket  I don't want her to catch a cold" I said and we all packed up and drove back home.

Arriving home everyone said their goodnight and Natasha and I changed into night clothes "How much does it cost?" She asked smirking "The necklace and bracelet?" I asked and she hummed "A couple mill, I was at an Auction and it's made out of the real golden egg" I said and we got in bed cuddling Natalia "Did you steal it or buy it?" She asked smirking "I bought it Natasha" I said and hit her with the pillow and she chuckled "Hmmh sure" she replied, We said our goodnights and both fell asleep.

1500 Words