Marry you?

"What?" I ask confused getting up and she held my hand and pulled me back to her "Marry me Y/N and you might think it's too early but we have been dating for ten months and it's been the best ten months of my life and I have know you for four years we're clearly made for each other, you've helped me get through so much Y/N I moved from I don't want a relationship to Will you be my wife and I have proved I will love you no matter what, you said you would be moody sometimes I proved I can handle that, You told me at times you would be distance and I still showed up and proved I can help, you said you didn't know how to love and We taught each other and you said it in six months, and I know  you don't want kids that's okay I want you" she said and I pulled her in for a kiss "Yes" I whispered and she pulled me in for another kiss "Us forever" she said and I nod happily and she put the ring on my finger and I gasped "Is This -" I start and Natasha chuckled "Real diamond, of course it is" she's said and I smiled and kissed her and she put her hand on my throat and I moaned and she smirked and move to straddle my lap "Now let's see should I  reward or punish you" she asked putting her hand in my leggings "I think you deserve punishment for what you did today" she said and I pulled her in for another kiss and she started kissing my neck. 

..............................................

I woke up naked wrapped in the sheets and in Nat's arm and I looked down at my ring finger and smiled and I looked up at Nat and she was smiling looking down at me "Good Morning" I said softly "Good Morning my beautiful Fiance" she replied making me smile "I like that" I said and she kissed my forehead "Well don't get too used to it because soon it will be Wife, very soon in fact" she said and I sat up "I would love that" I replied and Natasha placed her hand on my thigh moving it up while  making eye contact with me and then suddenly her phone rang and she kissed my thigh and picked it up "You did....good..dead or Alive it doesn't really matter" she answered and then she placed her phone down and moved back to me and she started placing wet kisses along my neck and then my phone rang "Leave it" she order and I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kate and I answered it and Natasha started kissing going down and I nearly moaned "Stop it" I warned her and she smirked "Hey Katie" I answered smiling and Natasha was about to kiss me and I got up with the sheet still around me "Yeah I'm doing great...Yeah Its been a while" I said and Natasha got up and wrapped her self in the other sheet and walked behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist resting her head in the croak of my neck "Yeah of course we can hang out today I-" I said and Natasha took the phone "Sorry but she's busy today" Natasha said and then hanged up "You hanged up on Katie" I said and she shrugged and went to kiss me and I moved "Nope you just hanged up on my best friend" I said and she groaned and  I walked to the bathroom and dropped the sheet and looked back at her smirking and she ran after me.

"Woah Nat you didn't have to do this" I said smiling, our whole kitchen was full of breakfast of all menu "Of course I did I want you to have the best day ever" she said and kissed my hand and we sat down to eat and she was on her phone the whole time "Nat" I said and she looked up at me "Yes babe?" She asked "Your not eating?" I ask pointing to the food "Are you finished?" She asked looking down at my plate and I nod "Good lets go" she said holding my hand and bringing me to our room "Where are we going?" I ask chuckling "Its a surprise detka" she replied and then went to our closet and started packing clothes and she was just packing so quickly I barely saw what she put in the bag. She placed the bag over her shoulder and then held my hand and then kissed my forehead and we walked outside and she got in the car with me and Derek came in after "Oh hi Derek" I greet and he smile "Hi YN congratulations" he said looking down at my hand "Thank you" I replied and then our driver drove off.

Nat got out off the car and then helped me out and she kissed me and covered my eyes and started leading me somewhere and then we stopped and she slowly removed her hand "I bought this for you" she said and It was a plane and I turned to her "Natasha you didn't have to get me a plane" I said staring at it and she came behind me wrapping her hands around my waist "It's your engagement gift" she said and I turned around and kissed "How much did this cost?" I ask her and she shook her head "Don't worry about that" she said and held my hand and we boarded the plane "Do you like it?" She asked nervously "Like it?....Natasha I love it babe you bought me a plane " I said excited and I kiss her "I'll be back" She said and walked to the pilot and the plane started "Where are we going?" I ask Nat and she held my hand and brought us to sit "Everywhere" she answered.

1008 Words