A "Normal Day"

(February 3, Natalia is 3 months old)

I decided to wake up three hours early than my usual time knowing Nat will still go all out. When I woke up she wasn't beside of me and I chuckled "Of course she woke up four hours before our actually wake up time" I said and started heading into Natalia room and as soon as I opened the door confetti popped "Happy Birthday" Natasha shouted and I smiled "You are so adorable" I said "Who me or" she said and move over to show Natalia in a dress that had One month older and one year older written on it.

I awwed walking over to them and then I kissed Natasha "Thank you" I said and we walked over to Natalia "Stop you are so adorable" I said lifting up Natalia and we smiled.

After I took a shower I went downstairs so we could get breakfast. We walked into the kitchen and I looked at our dinner table which was full of different breakfast menu's.

"Normal day" I repeated giggling and she kissed me. "It is isn't it, A normal Wife cooking breakfast for her other normal wife on a normal day" Nat said and I hit her shoulder. We ate breakfast with Nat and I discussing important issues and when I was finish Nat took up the dishes while I fed Natalia.

"Do you want more Pancakes?" Nat asked and I sighed nodded and she got up and kissed my head "It's okay if you want more she is literally taking the food from you" Nat said chuckling while she placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"What time is your meeting with Lena?" I asked "Next five minutes" she responded "In that case I need to eat a bit faster" I responded "You're not coming to the meeting you know that right?" She asked and I dropped my forked and held Natalia better so I could turn towards Natasha "Nat!" I whined.

"I don't want you around Lena" she said "Oh come on Natasha" I pouted "No, plus who's gonna watch Natalia because you know you can't let Lena know about her" she said and I thought for a second "I can leave her with Yelena or Katie..... where is Yelena and Kate?" I asked "I don't know they went out last night so they should be back soon or they are upstairs tired, either way your not leaving Natalia" Natasha said getting up.

"It's okay if Lena knows about Natalia" I said and Natasha turned around resting her hand on my chair towering over me "Let me make mysekf clear you are not jeopardizing Natalia's safety over one meeting do you understand me?" She asked and I nod and she kissed me and played with Natalia's hair and I rolled my eyes.

After breakfast I went upstairs and sat on the bed with Natalia smiling "Hi there pretty girl" I said rocking her "You are an month older and I am a year older" I said singing to her and she slowly started falling asleep, Eventually I fell asleep with her.

I was awoken out of my slumber by a loud bang and my reflex kicked in and I pulled Natalia to my chest and reached at the bed side for my gun. I waited a bit more and when I was met with absolute silence I brought Natalia to her nursery and rested her down in her crib.

"Nat..Natasha...Natalia" I shouted walking down the stairs and I walked towards the office and saw everyone in a meeting. When Nat's eyes landed on me she quickly got up and rushed to me "What's wrong you look anxious?" She asked holding my face "Sorry I heard a bang and I got worried" I responded "Oh no everything is okay we were just looking at an L-Corp suit" Nat responded and I turned my head to look at Lena and Lex.

"Oh" I responded and Natasha nod "Sooo" she said indicating to outside and I walked pass her and sat down and she let out a groan before closing the door and sitting down beside of me "You may continue."

Lena and I sat staring at each other holding eye contact and I heard a throat clear and Lena and I looked up to see both Natasha and Lex staring at us "Well I think this concludes the meeting, does anyone have anything more to bring to the table?" Natasha asked looking at Lex, Lena and then lastly me and I shook My head "Miss Romanoff may we have a word about cost production?" Lex asked and he and Natasha stepped to the side.

I looked away from Natasha to Lena and she slid two small wrapped gift boxes my way quickly and I caught them and but them in my pocket "Happy Birthday" she mouthed "You remembered?" I asked mouthing back "Four years how could I forget" she mouthed back and Natasha and Lex started walking towards us and I quickly smiled at Lena as a form of Thank you.

I got up greeting Natasha and we walked towards the door and I stopped covering my nipples "What's wrong" Nat asked "I'm leaking get me a towel" I whispered and she ran back into the office "Well it was a pleasure in meeting you Y/N" Lex said when they caught up to us and I scoffed "Stop playing stupid Lex we both know I hate every single bone in you" I answered "Funny how she's the one that bombed you but your fine giving her googly eyes but I'm the one you hate" Lex said chuckling and Nat came back out "Well that will be all" Lex said smiling switching tones.

"Yes until Next week Friday" Natasha answered and Lex and Nat shook hands "Next week Friday it is" Lena answered holding out her hand for Natasha to shake it and Nat just looked at her, I offered my hand and we shook and they left. "Next week Friday it is" Natasha mocked and I giggled taking the towel.

"What's so funny?" Nat asked and I mocked her "What's so funny?" I repeat and she tried to grab me and I ran and she ran after me, while going up the stairs she caught me and lifted me up "Nat" I squealed and she giggled and leaned me up against the railing and I sat and she kissed me. "Imagine having sex from here going up to the bed room in this same position with me holding you" Nat said and I covered my face smiling "Unfortunately we live with too many people" I answered and she kissed me again "I Love how you didn't decline the idea" she said smirking.

"How about one week we go to one of our beach houses or one of our cabins just the two of us, we can leave Natalia with Kate.... and Yelena" she said and I smiled "That won't be for now because I can't go nowhere while Natalia is still on breastmilk and refuses to take the bottle at times."

Natasha and I reached up the stairs and into our bedroom and I stopped for a second "Whats wrong?" She asked "I smell smoke" I responded and Natasha rushed into Natalia's room and she picked up Natalia "Outside quickly" Nat ordered and we went outside.

"Wait I have to go back for Yelena and Kate" I said freaking out a bit but Nat wouldn't let my hand go "Nat" I screamed and she held my head up to show me 'Happy Birthday my Love' Written in the sky "Sorry my love but I needed you out the house" she said chuckling
"And you couldn't call me outside like a normal person" I asked trying to slow my heart beat and she shrugged her shoulders.

I kept looking up and the words "One month and One Year old appeared.I looked down at Natalia and saw that she was still asleep and I held out my hand offering to take her and Natasha shook her head. "Let's go in" she said and we walked inside.

"Uh Nat you can take away the fake smoke now" I said walking in to see the house foggy "The switch is in the living room" she answered and I started walking into the living room. "SUPRISEEEEEE" Yelana and Kate both shouted scaring me "Happy Birthday" They both screamed and I hit the switch and confetti popped while the 'smoke' cleared up.

"Before you say anything about Normal day, it wasn't my idea and I think you deserve a little party. We are celebrating the birth of you and I think that should be celebrated atleast a bit" Nat said and I kissed her.

I walked over to the table to see a crown and presents and cakes and Kate put the crown on my head and I held her hand looking into her eyes "Happy Birthday" she softly and I pulled her into a hug "Thank you" I answered "Somethings never change huh?" She said chuckling and I smiled "I guess not" I replied.
Yelena came up to where we were and we hugged with her wishing me an happy birthday.

"Shall we sing and cut the cake while opening presents?" Natasha asked and I nod and They started singing me an Happy Birthday.

1576 Words
(Anyone still reading this book? I know I took an month to write a new chapter and I'm sorry