That's not possible

Nat's POV

"Are you ready?" I asked Y/N and she nod and we got out the car and walked to Stark door and he let us in "Good to see you both" he said and I hugged him while Y/N shook his hand and we walked to his lab "So uh Nat told me your symptoms and what you could remember from what happened those three months" he said and put her to lay down and she held my hands and I gently squeezed it "Its okay" I said and Tony started running test on her and then he took her blood "Wait what?" He said and then turned to us "Y/N would you mind peeing in this small cup for me please" he asked and she nod and took the cup and walked to the bathroom.

Y/N POV

I went to Tony's bathroom and peed and then walked back out and he was wearing gloves and he put a stick in the cup and then when he got a result he threw the cup away and then walked over to his lab and then came for Nat's blood and minutes later he arrived and sat down "Ok this might sound impossible" he started and looked at Nat "Ok so remember when Y/N said that her kidnappers last few words were *This is gonna make a billion dollars and now we finally have something against the Romanoff's* and also when she said their last operation left her with more pain than the ones before" He asked and we nod "Yeah well they umm" he started stuttering "Spit it out" Nat said and he sighed "YN's PREGNANT" he said and I laughed "Good way to lighten the mood but I want the actual results of what's wrong with me" I said chuckling "When the said this cost them billions they weren't joking somehow your pregnant with Nat's child your blood work from the baby, have both Nat and yours blood sample Your pregnant" he said and I looked at Natasha and Tony gave me a pregnancy test and I went to the bathroom and peed on it.

After minutes of waiting I turned it over and the two lines were there and I shook my head and walked to Tony "I need another one" I said and he gave me three more and I went into the bathroom and took them and they all came back positive and I walked out the bathroom and looked at Nat and nod and she turned to Tony "How can it be ours both?" She asked and he explained and showed her proof and she sat there processing while I was holding back tears "Thanks Tony" she said and got up and reached for my hand "Let's go home and discuss this" she said "I need to speak with her first" Tony said and Natasha nod and walked out "I know how badly Natasha wants a child and seeing as your somehow pregnant with her child she might want you to keep it although I know you don't want any, so here if things get rough" he said and handed it to me and I smiled and thanked him and walked out

Nat's POV

The ride home was silent and not once did she look at me. I parked our car and she quickly got out and walked to our bedroom. She sat on the bed with her head down and I went to say something when she ran to the bathroom and I ran after her and she started throwing up and crying and I rubbed her back. After she was finished she washed her mouth out and moved to the bedroom and curled into a ball crying "Y/N-" I started and she shook her head "I don't want to talk about this right now" She said and I nod and walked out and walked to the kitchen where I saw Kate and Yelena eating.

"Where's Y/N and did tony find out what's wrong?" Yelena asked and I sighed and sat down "She's upstairs crying" I said and then told them what Tony told us "Wow that's great you guys having a child that's both your, which is also impossible so you guys should be super lucky and excited" Yelena said and Kate shook her head "Y/N doesn't want children" She said and I sighed and Yelena let out a small oh "Why doesn't she want children?" Yelena asked me "Because she thinks she is a terrible person who can't love and she thinks she would be a terrible mom also she thinks she doesn't deserve one" Kate said answering for me "But that's not true, none of that is" Yelena answered "Yeah well thanks to him she believes it" I answered "OK but how is it possible that its both of you guys baby?" Kate asked "They must have been planning it from a long time but somehow they did it, they don't know their plan succeeded though because if they did they would have attacked, they were gonna keep her until she gave birth and then either sell our kid or use it against us whoever did the experiment there a scientist and they have loads of money because it cost billions" I answered and they nod "So what did you guys decided I know how much you want kids" Kate said "It's really up to her It's her body, as much as how I want kids and this child will be a miracle if she wants it to go then I'm with her, giving her my full support" I answered and they nod "I know it's gonna be hard" Yelena said and I sighed "Want me to go check on her?" Kate asked and I shook my head no "She needs some space and time to think" I said and Kate came over to me and hugged me and I smiled a bit "You do know that if she decides to keep the child you would have to like triple security because whoever they are will come for her" Yelena said and I nod "I know I'm just waiting on her answer" I told them.

1041 Words