Bonding

THE DAY AFTER THE PARTY

I woke up by Natalia's crying and I rolled over and looked at Natasha sleeping peacefully and I kissed her face and walked into Natalia's room putting my hair up in a bun and then sighing before picking her up and I kissed her face and walked back into my room and sat down on the bed with my back to Nat and I tried feeding Natalia but she was refusing, and I checked and she was clean "What's wrong baby?" I asked checking for Bites or scratches or whatever that might be upsetting but found nothing. I took her to have a bath and had one my self but she was still crying, "Natalia" I said exhausted but she still kept crying, Realizing she was about to wake Nat I quickly existed the room and walked downstairs hushing her "What's wrong?" Melina asked "I don't know she has been crying for a while now and I have tried everything to get her to stop" I said "here let me try" She offered and I handed Natalia over to her and she started singing and rocking Natalia while rubbing her belly and after a while her crying decrease and I sighed a breath of relief and when she completely stopped crying Mel gave her to me and I started feeding her "gently rub her belly to soothe her" Mel said and I did and then sat down.

"Thank you" I said and she sat beside me "It's no problem" she said smiling "No thank you for everything I never got to say that" I said and she looked down at Natalia "You shouldn't be thanking me I'm even surprised you don't hate me" She said and I looked up at her "why would I hate you?" I ask "Because I knew what he was doing, I knew about everything and I just stood and watch, the first time I visited the red room you saw me and remembered me and you begged me to bring you home with me and I didn't" she said looking down in shame and guilt "You couldn't, Melina I could see you wanted to help but you couldn't we both know what would have happened to you if you did, Although you couldn't save me from there you made it a little better, like when you visited for the third time and brought me sweets and snacks, or when you snuck coloring books in for me or when I grew up and started working for him and you would check in on me or when I got hurt protecting him and he gave me a kit and sent me to a room to stitch myself and you came in and helped" I said and she looked up at me "So thank you" I said again and she half smiled "You have been through so much, tell me how did you manage to keep your heart?" she asked "The pain only makes us stronger right?" I said repeating one of her quotes "I'm glad you and Nat found each other, you know when Nat requested you work for her instead he didn't want to let you go but I insisted that you work for Nat and with me pressuring him about it and Nat pressuring him he finally cracked and signed you over and I'm glad he did, you and Nat are made for each other" She said and I smiled "I know and I'm gratefully I found her, not in the ways that we did but I'm grateful for where we are" I said and removed Natalia from my nipple "even for your daughter?" She asked "Especially for her, she the best give I have gotten, not in the ways I got her but she's here regardless and she's innocent in all this and I owe it her to make her happy, when she's older she'll have question about how she came about and I don't think I'm prepared" I said wiping a tear "It will be okay and when she's an adult she'll understand and she will thank you for keeping her although you went through all that'' she said hugging me and I tried to hug back but Natalia was kinda in the way.

"Family reunion and I'm missing it" Nat said walking downstairs and Melina held out her arms and got up and walked over to Nat and hugged her "I'm in the kitchen making Breakfast" Mel said walking away "What's wrong?" she asked questioning the look on my face "Oh right you missed it but our daughter here choose to go on a two hour crying spree and she just calmed down" I said and Nat kissed my cheek "Oh baby I'm sorry" she said and then away the tear stains on my cheek "and the crying?" she asked "Just me and Melina catching up" I answered and Nat held my neck and pulled me in for a kiss and I smiled "Eww" I heard a voice say and Natasha scoffed while I giggled "jealous are we now Belova?" I said smirking and she rolled her eyes and walked over to us "Hi the only human who I like" She said to Natalia touching her hand and Natalia held Yelena's finger "she held my finger" Yelena said in awed and Nat moved her finger smirking and Yelena glared at her and then hit her and I quickly got the hell out of there.

Melina made breakfast for all of us and after breakfast Nat got called in a meeting, Melina left and Yelena is out doing stuffs for Natasha so it's just me and Natalia, "Hey" Kate said entering the backyard "Hi Kate haven't seen you in a while" I said and her smile faded "What did you just call me?" she asked "Your name" I said chuckling "You said Kate instead of Katie" She said "Sorry it was an accident" I apologized giggling and she sat beside me "I've been thinking about something and don't be mad" she said and I nod telling her to go on "Hey beautiful" Natasha said accidently interrupting Kate "Hey, you look stressed What's up" I said and Natasha held Natalia and sat at my foot resting her back on my legs and thighs "I have a meeting to go to on Tuesday and Wednesday in Canada but I have a meeting on Wednesday night to Thursday morning in London but I won't make it to both and the Meetings are important, I was wondering if I should make Wanda go to the one in London" she said sighing "I'll Go" I offered and she shook her head "No" she said "Nat I'll be fine and It would be good if I go, no one would have suspected that I would travel and I just had a baby, Also remembered you signed over the business to me as well which means I get to go on business trip" I argued and she stayed silent "Natasha Please, You'll leave tomorrow Tuesday morning and be home by Wednesday night, I'll be gone Wednesday morning and be home by Thursday" I said rubbing her shoulder and then leaning down to kiss her neck "Ok fine" she agreed and I kissed her cheek "oh right Katie what were you gonna say?" I ask turning to her and she looked at the three of us and shook her head "Never mind forget it" she said "You sure?" I asked and she smiled nodding "Well it's getting pretty chilly so let's get little Nat Jr. inside" I said and Nat got up with Natalia and so did I "You coming in?" I ask Kate and she shook her head "I'll be in, in a minute''

1299 Words