Friend or Foe

"So what do you wanna do first?" I asked Kate when she stepped inside with me closing the door behind her "So I have to make sure the guy doesn't get kill so we can go on look out and order Chinese food for us" she said and I nod and put my file down "I'll change I'll be back down" I say to her and she nod and took a seat and I walked upstairs and changed into tights and a crop top and took up a mini bag where I put some weapons in and then walked downstairs with a shocked Kate reading the file "Is this a joke?" she ask and I looked at her confused "What is?" I ask and she threw the papers "Y/N that's the guy I'm protecting" she said and I looked at her "is that why you want to come at the lookout?" she said "Katie I promise I didn't know that was the guy you were assigned to protect" I said telling her the truth and I walked over to her holding her hands "I can't let him die this mission is very important to me" she said and I sighed "I'll call off the mission" I tell her and she hugged me and I wrapped one hand around her waist "I'll go talk to Romanoff" I said "I want to come" she said and I nod and we walk to my motorcycle and she clung to me for dear life "Your so dramatic I haven't even started the bike yet" I said chuckling and then rode off.

"You are evil" Kate said coming off the bike "Rules don't call her Natasha, don't make eye contact and don't talk back okay?" I said and she nod "I understand" she answered and we walked inside "Romanoff" I said and she stopped making out with Wanda and turned and looked at me "What?" she asked "I'm not doing the mission" I said and she turned her chair to my face me "I'm sorry you do know I wasn't asking you, you work for me I say I want him gone you make him gone" she said slamming down a book and I was getting frustrated and Kate held my hand giving it a little squeeze and I looked at her and smile "You look very familiar" she said to Kate "Where have I seen you before... Oh yes I remember now March 10th she was sent to kill you but she couldn't" she said and I glared at Romanoff and felt Kate let go of my hand "we met on march 10th were you sent to kill me?" she ask and I couldn't get any words out and a tear slipped "Katie-" I start but she cut me off and walked away "Why would you say that" I screamed at Romanoff "Lower your voice when you speak to me" Romanoff said and I rolled my eyes "You know what Romanoff I quit" I told her wiping away the tear and I walked out leaving a shock expression on both of their faces and then going to all of Kate's favourite stores and buy her stuffs I then put them in her bedroom and brought Chinese and drove to the look out and saw her crying and my heart broke "Katie" I said softly and she looked up at me "Leave" she said and tears started falling and I placed the food down on the roof and walked over to her "Kate I'm so sorry I should have told you" I said and she stepped back away from me "I don't think we should be f-" she starts and I kneeled hugging her leg "Please don't say that, I got a file march 10 about a mysterious person in a suit who has done a lot of people wrong and I was sent to take them out when I reached your location I saw you saving a dog and from your figure I could tell you were a girl so I lowered my gun and followed you I saw you taking off the mask and I knew I had the wrong person I lowered my weapons and packed up heading to my car and that's when you saved me from the car that was gonna hit me, Kate having you in my life gave me hope that maybe I'm not a monster if you want to be my friend and if you can love me" I said and she bent down to my level and hug me and I wrapped my arms around her "I dropped the mission rather I told Romanoff I quit" I told her and she pulled back and held my face "I love you" I said and she smile "I love you too" she said and I got up and went for our food and we sat eating "If you were to kill him how and where would you do it?" she ask and I looked at her and she nod "Uhh.. I wouldn't do it here its too crowded I would wait until he goes home sneak up to his bedroom and then... um yeah" I said and she nod "I don't think the killer is going to do it here then we should go to Mr. Willis house" she said and I agreed and I packed up our stuffs and rode us to his house .

"I'm gonna need you to be careful" I told her and she nod and I disabled his alarm and security and we snuck past the guard "Mr. Willis is a business man so its obvious he will go to his office first" I told her and we snuck into his office and hid "Now we wait for the killer" I told her and she held my hands and I smiled, after sometimes we heard footsteps coming towards the office and I went into my mini bag and took out the silencer and we waited we saw the killer come in and he went through stuffs on the desk and then sat in the chair waiting and then the front door opened indicating Mr. Willis is home and as I predicated he came straight into his office first and as he closed the door the killer turned the chair around ready to shoot and I quickly shot him and we got out of our hiding spot and Kate went and made sure Willis was okay and then he called the police "Thank you guys so much" he said thanking us "Thank you Kate and your name is?" he asked "It doesn't matter" I told him and walked outside followed by Kate and I rode us home.

"Thank you so much for helping" she said and I smiled "No problem Katie" I told her and I kissed her cheeks and she blushed and I drove home and saw my door opened and I took out my gun and slowly walked in and when I saw who it was I lowered my gun "What do you want Romanoff?" I asked Romanoff who was sitting on my couch "I brought a burger extra cheese no pickles or tomato and a chocolate milkshake your favourite with chocolate cake" she said and I stopped myself from smiling "As I asked before what do you want?" I repeated and she sighed and put them down "Y/N I'm sorry for saying that to your friend and I'm sorry for how I have been treating you these past few days and Thank you for saving my life" she said and I walked over to the other couch "If that's all you may leave" I said and in her eyes you could see the hurt "Y/N I don't want you to leave your the best assistant I have had and your the only one I trust and consider one of the closest person to me and I have been a bitch especially after yesterday and in my life I have never apologized or begged and here I am doing it please" she said and I sighed "Fine Romanoff I wouldn't quit" and she sat down "I'll be a better friend to you how about I take you out for dinner tomorrow no missions just a little appreciation for all you have done for me" she asked and I smiled "Yeah sure"

1400 Words