Your my Valentine's

I woke wrapped in Natasha arms and looked down and saw she put on her t-shirt on me so I was no longer naked and I kissed her face and got up and I was gonna put on a shorts but realised the t-shirt reached my knee so I decided not to, so I walked out of her room going to check on the little girl and saw one of Natasha servants who I didn't recognize so he must of been new started heading my way  "Good morning" I greeted politely and he smirked "Wow and who are you" he said and I rolled my eyes "Your hot, are you one of Romanoff sex buddies because if you are I can pay a lot as well" he said and slapped my butt and before I could do anything his face was slammed into the wall "Did you just fucking slap my girlfriend's butt" she said choking him and he tapped her hand trying to fight and her grip tighten  around his throat "I didn't-k-now" he said choking "Right you thought she was my sex buddy how dare you, I'm gonna fucking kill you" she said and her grip tighten and he turned pale trying to breathe and she let him go and his lifeless body fell to the ground "Natasha" I said softly and she wrapped her hand around me from behind "How dare he look like you like that, like your his the lust in his eyes for you if anyone else even think about looking at you like that I'm gonna kill them" she said kissing my neck and I smirked and her phone rang "Yeah..you did great...I'll get ready" she said and then hanged up "Your leaving?" I ask and she kissed me "No but Wanda found the girl's father" she said and we held hand and walked inside to see her awake "Hey your dad is on his way to pick you up how about we go eat breakfast together" Natasha said softly and she ran to us and hugged me "Its gonna be okay" I said rubbing her back and I lifted her up and she wrapped her hands around my neck and I held Natasha's hand and we walked into her kitchen "What would you like for breakfast?" Natasha asked "Egg and cheese sandwich" she replied and I put her down and started making it and while she sat around the counter and Nat came and wrapped her hands around my waist "In the future do you want kids with me?" She asked softly barely above a whisper "I don't want kids" I said softly turning off the stove and giving the little girl who's name was Ella her breakfast and Natasha wrapped her hands around me again "Why not?" She asked quietly "Because I would be the worst mother I would be a mother who would find it hard to love her own child" I said and she turned me around "You would be an amazing mother, yesterday when you risked your life to save that little girl right there I knew that if we had kids they would always be protected" she said and I kissed her "Do you want kids?" I ask and she smiled "I would love kids I would want as many as possible and I would want a daughter with my hair color and her name would be Natalia" she said with pure love and excitement in her voice "I'm sorry Natasha but I wouldn't be able to give that to you" I said looking down "It's okay" she said and kissed me "Tomorrow is Valentine's day" she said changing the topic and I nod "Do you celebrate it?" She asked "I never had anyone to celebrate it with" I told her "Your my Valentine's" she said and I chuckle "You have to ask first dummy" I said and she smirked "We both know you wouldn't say no" she replied and I smiled kissing her "I'm finished" Ella said and I smiled "Okay we don't have any clothes for you but your father should be here any second now" I responded and then told Nat I would be right back and went and changed into a shorts and blouse and then went back to the kitchen and Natasha phone rang "Let's go your dad is here" Natasha's said hanging up and I lifted up Ella and held Natasha hands and we walked to the gate and the guy ran to us taking his daughter kissing her face "Thank you so much for saving her" He said thanking us and Natasha smiled "No problem" I replied and we said goodbye and walked in and Natasha had an upset face "What's wrong?" I ask cupping her cheek "When you were changing I got a call" she said holding my waist "and..?" I ask "I have to go and I won't be back until Tomorrow in the night and believe me I want to stay so you can enjoy Valentines day with me but I have to go" she said softly and rest her forehead on mine "Its okay" I tell her lifting up her face and kissing her "Are you leaving now?" I ask "I have time for breakfast" she replied and she lifted me up and we went to the kitchen "Pancakes?" she asked and I nod and she stopped looking at the cupboard and I laughed and got off and started taking out the ingredients "How about you be the beautiful girlfriend and I'll be the sexy one watching" she said kissing my neck and I giggle and started making breakfast for her and when we were finished I sat on her lap and we ate breakfast together and when we were finished we took a bath.

"If I reach home early tomorrow night I'll come to your house" she said and I kissed her "Okay" I mumbled against her lips "Be safe" I said and she kissed me again "Let me bring you home first" she said and we got in the car and her driver drove us there "I'll miss you" I tell her and she held my waist "I'll miss you more" she replied and I kissed her and then her cheek and stepped inside the house and we Said goodbye and I walked upstairs and texted Kate.

Me
Katie where are you?
Katie!
I'm bored
Answer me
Please

Katie🙈❤
I'm already on my way😚

Me
Good, hurry I miss you
Seen 10:49 a.m

After I sent the message I threw down my phone and went for some blankets and food and brought them up to my room and then waited for Kate and then I heard the front door open "Katie?!" I called out "Yes" she answered and I ran downstairs "Thank you for coming" I said hugging her "Always" she responded and we walked to my room and she laid down and I laid beside her "Natasha wants kids" I say and she gently rub my knuckles "And you don't, So what did you guys agree on" she asked "I told her no and the reason why and she said okay and we switched the subject" I told her and she kissed my forehead "She's not upset is she?" She ask and I shook my head no "Well I'm not sure Nat's good at hiding her feelings" I answered back and she cuddle to me and I rested my head on her chest.

1259 Words
Not proof read