Nat's Birthday

"Happy Birthday baby" I said kissing Nat's forehead and then walked downstairs to the kitchen "Ok lets not burn down Nat's mansion" I said to myself and then took out the ingredients and started making breakfast for her, I made heart pancakes,waffles and bacon and cheese and hot chocolate and coffee and I started setting the table when I felt hands around my waist and then kisses on my neck "No your not supposed to be up this early" I groaned and she chuckled "The surprise is ruined" I said and turned around "No its not babe" she said and I wrapped my hands around her neck playing with her hair "Happy Birthday Natty" I said and she kissed me "Thank you baby" she said and I placed the forks on the table and held her hand and brought her to sit down "This is all looks delicious thank you babe" she said and I kissed her cheek and she pulled me onto her lap and brought over two plates and two forks and put one in front of me "Oh no there just for you" I said and she took up the fork and started feeding both of us and she used her other hand and started rubbing small circles on my knuckles, After we finished eating I took Natasha to the bathroom and got our bath ready and added her favourite body bomb and then stripped her kissing her shoulder and then I stripped myself and we took a relaxing bath.

  "We are we going now" Nat asked when she got on my bike "You'll see" I answered smiling "Now hold on" I said and rode away. We got off the bike and walked into the skate park "If I'm not mistaken you once told me you have never skated before" I reminded her and she smiled and held my hand and we walked inside. I placed Nat to sit and then I started putting her shoes on and she lifted up my face and kissed me and I smiled "I love you" she said and god I love hearing her say that "I love you too Tasha" I replied and then put my shoes on and held her hand and started showing her to skate.

"You're doing it babe" I said and she looked back and smiled and then some one bumped into her and she started getting upset and I skate over to them "Watch where your fu-" Nat stared and I picked her up "Babe its okay your gonna bump into people" I said and we skate away with the guy apologizing and I took her to the side and we got out and I took off her shoes and we went next door and we ordered lunch and she sat staring at me "What?" I ask her chuckling and she held my hand "Thank you" she said and I kissed her hand "don't thank me yet" I said and our waitress brought our order and I smiled and thanked her and we ate and after we were finished I called over the lady and Natasha started searching her pocket "What's wrong?" I ask smirking "I can't find my wallet" she said and I chuckled "I know I made sure to hide it in the house Nat it's your birthday and I want to treat you" I said while paying the waiter and she smiled "Now lets go We have a lot more planned" I said and we rode away.

"A shooting range?" She asked "It's kinda stupid isn't it I mean you shoot people for a living I just thought we could practice our aim better and have a little competition but we don't have to stay here I have other things planned and-" I started rambling and Nat chuckled holding my cheek "Your so adorable I have never been to a shooting range but I've always wanted to try it out" she replied smiling "Yeah?" I ask and she nod kissing me "Yeah" she replied and We walked in.

"Babe that was awesome" Natasha said laughing and I smiled "Yeah well sun's about to set we got to go" I said and she smiled and hopped on and I drove to the picnic site and she gasped "I had a bit of help from Kate" I responded and she immediately pulled me in for kiss and wrapped her hands around my waist pulling me impossibly close and I broke away panting "Natasha" I said softly and she kissed me again and then we pulled away and sat down "Thank you Y/N" she said and I held her hand and smiled and moved my hand to her cheek and turned her face to the sun and it started setting "Wow" she breathed out "Its beautiful isn't it, my mother would usually bring me here" I said and she turned to me.

When we reached home Nat sighed and wrapped her hands around me "Thank you so much for today detka-" she said just to be interrupted by her phone ringing and she groaned "What do you want Carol?" She asked angry "Really now....can't it wait?.....Ok I'm on my way" she said frustrated and hang up "I'm really sorry to be ditching on you but I need to hurry to Carol but when I reached back we can cuddle, please forgive me for leaving" she said and I chuckle "It's okay Nat I understand now go the quicker you leave the quicker you will return" I said and she kissed me and left and I called Kate "Katie it worked" I said smirking.

"Thank you so much for coming" I said invited Kate in "Of course, now lets get started before Nat arrives" she said and I nod and we walked into the kitchen and she started helping me prepare dinner. "Natasha is gonna love this" she said helping me set the table "Hopefully and thank you for helping I couldn't have done all this by myself and thank you for the birthday ideas" I said and she held me hand giving it a light squeeze "Always happy to help now I've got to go before Nat gets back" she said hugging me.

Nat's POV

I  opened the door walking inside calling for my fiance missing her and saw her coming down the stairs and I smiled and opened my arms but instead of Hugging me she took my hand leading me to the kitchen and when I saw the table set I smiled a her and spinning her around kissing her and she giggled and we sat down to eat. "Thank you for all of this detka" I said to her and she smiled "Anytime" she said and then got up and brought a gift bag "Next present" she said handing it to me and sitting down and I put the fork down and opened the bag and took out a necklace that had her initials and she took out the one that I gave her and I smiled "Would you mind?" I ask holding out the necklace and she got up and put it around my neck and then kissed my neck "I love it" I whispered to her and she sat down continuing her food and I saw a key in the bag "I bought you a bike like the one I have" she said and I smiled and was ready to say thank you when she spoke "I know its not fancy or as expensive like your used to and I just want to give you something different you know because you can literally buy any thing in the world you want and-" she said rambling "Y/N stop!" I said and held out my hand and she walked over to me and sat in my lap "Baby this was the best birthday ever, I had the best time of my life today from the breakfast to the skating to the amazing picnic with the beautiful sunset to this amazing dinner and the matching necklace  and the bike and the  many more stuffs in the bag that I haven't even gone through yet" I said honestly and she laid her head on my shoulder "The best part about all this is because money couldn't buy those happy moments today, with me learning to skate,The sunset, spending time with you YN is so much greater than having money" I said and she turned around and kissed me "I love you so much and today was special and thoughtful" I said and she smile "I love you too" She said and got up "Do you want your next present now?" She asked smirking and I nod and she walked away "This way" she said and  I cleared the table and then went upstairs and when I reached our bedroom red roses was leading into the room and I smirked and open the door and Y/N was in a red lingerie on our bed with roses everywhere and then I looked and saw all of our toys "Last gift" she said chuckling and I walked over to her and kissed her and she started taking my suit off and I grabbed something from behind her and then I cuffed her and she laid down smirking and I crawled on top of her and started kissing her neck "Happy Birthday Natty" she said panting "Best birthday indeed" I said taking her clothes off.

1589 Words