Punishment for being reckless

"I got hit" I heard Natasha said into the air piece and My heart started racing "Babe where are you?" I called out and she didn't answer, Fuck this whole mission I thought and picked up another gun and started shooting everyone I saw "Hey hey I'm on your side" Derek called out "We need to find Natasha" I said and he nod and we moved forward and we approached a corner and I kicked a stone and they shot it and when they stop I started shooting at them and I went forward "If you come any closer I'll shoot her" A woman said and I stopped "Now put your gun on the floor both of you" She said and I bent down and Natasha and I made eye contact and she winked and hit the girl in the face and moved and I shot her in her thigh and then shoulder and Natasha grabbed the girl gun and I went to shoot her in the head and Natasha put her hand up "No I want her Alive" Natasha said and I lowered my gun and walked over to her and hit her across her head and she knocked out "Tie her up and bring her home" Nat said to Derek and he nod and picked her up "Your bleeding" I said finally realizing "I got hit in the shoulder" she said and I held her up and we got on my bike and rode us home.

"I'll go get the doctor" I told her and she shook her head "Nat" I scold her and she got up from the bed and took out her kit "You can do it" she said and I sighed and open her cat suit and pulled it down to her stomach and I started cleaning around her wound "this is gonna hurt really bad" I warned and she shrugged and I started taking out the bullets and she grip the bed sheet and when I got the bullet out I cleaned her wound again and then started stitching it up and then I bandaged up her shoulder "Thank you Dekta" she said about to pull me into a kiss and I moved and she looked at me "We are covered in blood let me at least wash my hand first" I said about to get up and she held my blouse and pulled me into a kiss and I felt her smirk into the kiss and I pulled away "Boss she's waking up" Derek said and Natasha nod and I took up a wet cloth and started wiping away some off the blood and we walked to the room.

Natasha Pov

Y/N and I walked into the room and she went to a corner and started smoking and I turned to the girl tied to the chair "I warned you" I said and walked over to her and held up her face pressing down so my rings hurt her "Now let's start again where the fuck is my money?" I ask and she laughed "Fuck off Natasha" she said and I looked at Y/N and she walked over to us and I stepped back and Y/N punched her in the face "So let me ask again where is it" I asked and she looked at me and I winked at Y/n and she started punching her until she broke her nose "Ok Ok stop I'll tell you" She screamed and Y/N looked at me and I shook my head and Y/N took out a knife and put it to her neck pressing down and she started bleeding slowly "Marcus has it at the hardware along with the guns" She said and I told Y/N to step back and I looked back at one of the guards "A phone now!" I said and he rushed and gave me it and I called Marcus "Here's what gonna happen I have men already at the hardware ready to shoot at my command so pack up my stuffs and get the fuck over here" I shouted and he hang up "make sure he brings what's mine" I said to the guards and they walked out "Now it's my turn to have fun" I turned to Em and Y/N chuckled and walked away smoking.

"I've got him boss" They said throwing him inside and I walked over to them "Did you get everything?" I ask "We are a couple thousand short" He replied and I groaned and took his gun and turned and shot Em in the head and threw the gun to Y/N and she caught it and shot Marcus and I smiled glad Y/N is mine and we walked out "Clean that up" Y/N said giving the guard back his gun and we walked to the living and I grabbed Y/N's waist pulling her into me "That was Hot" I said to her and she smiled and I took the cigarette from her "This is bad for you" I told her and she chuckled "I was literally just in a shoot out" she said and took it  back from me and she smiled and I pushed her against the counter and kissed her and took the cigarette and put it in the water outing it and she pulled away and scoff and I smiled "What do you want to eat?" I asked her and she held my hand "Pasta, but your hurt so I'm cooking and you can enjoy the show" she replied smirked "I think I should get shot more often" I teased and she glared at me "I'm just joking" I said "You better be" she said and I kissed her again and she pulled away "If you keep this up then I don't think any pasta will be making" she said and I smirked "Maybe I'm not interested in that anymore" I said and she put her hand to my shoulder "your hurt" she said and I held her hand "I guess that means you can top me" I said and she smirked "So I can punish you for being reckless" she said and I nod and we walked to our room and she walked to the draw and boy was it gonna be a long night.