Mission or your Life

"Good Morning Romanoff" I said waking in on her beating the hell out of a guy "Good morning" she said out of breath and pausing for a second "Now lets do business again shall we when do I want my money?" she asks "t-today" he answered and she kicks him "Good and double it, and if I tell you again well I won't be telling you again" she said and he nod running out "So your morning is going nice" I say walking over to her taking a rag from my pocket and wiping the blood from her hands and she smile "Thank you, we are taking back what's mine" She said and I sat down "Go on" I said and she started explaining what she want us to do "so breaking in and entering and killing regular thing, when do we leave?" I ask and she smile "Right now" she says "Ok give me five minutes I'll get my suit I already have my guns" I said getting up and she stops me "Actual I have a suit you can wear if your interesting that is" she said taking it out "Its just like yours only mine is black" I say and she nods "I'll go change then" I say taking it from her and going to change.

When I finished changing and packing our bags I walked back into her office and saw Wanda sitting on her lap and I rolled my eyes and knocked "Everything is ready and we can leave now" I say not looking at them and I saw Romanoff coming towards me "Let's get going then" she said and I nod and we walk to the helicopter and I saw Wanda walking behind us "What are you doing?" I ask her and she hopped on "Are you blind I'm coming" she said and I turned to Romanoff "You do know this isn't a joke mission" I said and she turned to me "I know that Wanda is flying the helicopter'' she said and I rolled my eyes and sat down and she flew off "I'll cover you get in there find me the golden egg and get back out" Romanoff said and I nod and jumped out and started moving in.

"Ok three guys 12 o'clock" she said into my ear piece and I took out two and she took out the other "Good now keeping moving down" she said and I walked down the stairs "Four incoming" she said and I turned the corner and she took them out and I found a room full of them and throw in a flash boom and then started shooting and one of them press the alarm "shit Y/N there are too many for you to manage, leave the egg" she said and I kept moving down "I said leave it" she order again "If I don't make it out in eight minutes go" I told her and then turned off my air piece and kept moving down.

Natasha POV

"Y/N Y/N" I said screaming into the air piece "Natasha we have to go or else we will die" Wanda said and I got angry "We are not leaving her" I screamed and started heading for the building and saw Y/N coming out with the egg and I started shooting the men behind her and she ran towards us "Get your ass in now!" I said and she started climbing the rope and when she was in I threw up the gun and she caught it and started shooting while I climbed up and when I got in I closed the door and she laid on the seat and I saw blood on her leg "Fucking hell Y/N" I said screaming at her and then took up the rag and pressed on the wound and then took out a knife and cut her suit and saw that the bullet didn't go in it just graced her "Did I not say leave the egg" I scolded her and she closed her eyes "You could have died" I said "I told you to go I had a plan" she said and I groaned "what that's suppose to make me leave you in there" I asked and she sighed and closed her eyes and I sat and lifted her head on to my lap and she opened her eyes and I looked down at her "I'm sorry" she whispered and I smiled and she started falling asleep I mean I can't imagine how many guys she went through in there.

Y/N POV

I woke up in a room I'm very familiar with and looked to the side and saw Romanoff watching television and I sat up "You okay?" she asks and I nod and got up "what happened?" I ask "After the mission you were pretty tired out so I let you sleep I didn't want to invade your privacy so I didn't change you out of the suit" she said and I smiled "Well thank you" I told her and she paused her show "You need to take your life more seriously Y/N no mission is more important than you okay?" she said and I nod "what are you doing tomorrow?" she asks "If we don't have a mission then nothing" I replied and she smiled "Good how would you like to go the basketball game with me tomorrow?" she asks and I nod "Yeah sure" and I walked to the door "Well um see you tomorrow" I told her and she said goodbye and I went home.

"Uhh one minute I like her and think she likes me but then she's making out with Wanda and letting Wanda straddle her right in front of me like you don't need to throw it in my face , she even invited me out again" I said explaining to Kate and she laughed "You are so whipped for Romanoff" she said and I groaned "But I don't want to be" I say and we switched ice cream "Well maybe your point of view will change tomorrow" she said and I hummed and we cuddle on the couch and eat ice-cream and watch movie.

1042 Words