You both mean the world to me

Y/N POV

I woke to an empty bed and groaned rolling over and I sat up searching the room for Nat and I couldn't find her so I got up and walked downstairs and saw Kate "Hey" I said and she turned to me "Uh hi" she said and I sat down "Can we talk?" I ask and she nod and sat down as well "Katie I am so sorry for breaking off our friendship but I need you to understand that I didn't have a choice I had to" I said and then explained everything about my parents,Yelena and Nat's dad "Please forgive me I value our friendship more than anything in the world" I said and looked at her and she just sat silent "Katie please say something" I begged and she just sat there and I sighed and got up "I'll give you sometime to think" I said ready to walk away when she pulled me into the biggest hug "I miss you so fucking much and I'm so sorry you went through that" she said and I hugged her back crying happy tears "I miss you too" I said and we stayed like that "I was so worried I was never gonna see you again and I was so mad at Natasha and Yelena and I was so worried about both you and Nat because she didn't, eat she didn't sleep oh speaking about Yelena you might wanna go talk to her because she has a plan to get you away from Nat and her father" Kate said rambling on and I smiled glad I got back my best friend "It's okay I've got everything back under control and I'll speak to Lena" I said and she hugged me again kissing my cheek and she rested her forehead on mime "From this day on I promise to always keep you safe and happy" she said and I smile.

We sat and talked for hours just catching up on the things I missed for the last three months "You said that to Nat?" I asked surprise and she nod "I was so scared though I mean she killed a guy for saying you were dead and when she did, in that moment I realized I'm probably still alive because of you" she said and we both laughed and at the same time Nat walked in covered in blood and I ran to her "Hey what happened??" I ask searching for any wounds on her and she held both of my hands "Its not my blood" she said and then gave me a paper, "What's this?" I asked and she smiled a bit "Read it" she said and I looked at it and realized it was the contract her father had over me and I hugged her "Your safe now I promise" she said and I kissed her and she held my waist "Your free" she said and tears started falling "I love you so much" I said and she smiled "Not possible because I love you more".

Nat POV

I will do anything for this girl and I hope she knows that " What happened to your dad?" She asked and I shook my head "He's not my dad and he will no longer be a problem" I said and held her face "I'll be right back" I said and was ready to walk away when Kate came up to me "Hey..I know we haven't really talked since our last argument but I just wanted to say sorry for all the horrible things I said and blamed you for" she said and I smiled "Nah it's okay I get that you were angry" I said and she went to hug me and I pulled back and point on myself that was still covered in blood "Right" she said and chuckled and I walked away and up to Yelena's room and knocked,

"What do you want Natasha?" She asked "Can I come in?" I asked her "Sure" she said and I opened the door "I like what you did to the room" I said starting off with small talk and she stayed quite "Y/N told me everything" I said and she looked up at me "I didn't know you went through that because of him I thought you left to go live with your father, Yelena I am so sorry, Please forgive me" I said and a tear ran down her cheek "Here" I said and gave her, her contract and she looked at it and smiled "Yelena when you left and cut all ties with us I just thought you choose not to be with us and that you were happy with Alexei I started searching for you when I got older and I found you and I had guards watch over you and I send you letters every year because I missed my baby sister so much" I said and she walked over to me and hugged me "I shouldn't have blamed you for what he did you were only just a child yourself" she said in Russian and I hugged her back "He paid for what he did though, for all the suffering and pain he caused both of you" I said and she rested her forehead on mine "Don't leave and don't try to take Y/N with you" I said and she open her eyes "Yes I knew of your plan and Its good you want to keep her safe but that girl is my whole world and from this day on I promise to her safer than ever" I said and she smiled "Can't believe you dated my fiance though" I said and she chuckled "Oh here you go" she said and got up and gave me Y/N's ring "Thanks" I said and she smiled nodding "I'll catch you later I'm gonna go take a shower and cuddle with Y/N" I said and she hugged me goodbye.

I walked into my room and saw Y/N eating and she smiled when she saw me "Hey" she greeted and I walked over to her "Hey I just made up with Yelena" I said happy and she smiled "That's good I'm happy for you both" she said "Did you two have a talk yet?" I asked and she shook her head "Not yet" She said and I went to lay on her and she pushed me away and I frowned "Your covered in blood lets go take a bath" she said and got up and led us to the bathroom.

We got in and I took my clothes off and she just stood there "What's wrong?" I asked "There is a lot of bruises and marks on my body" she said and I pulled her close to me "That's okay I love you and your body no matter what also they will fade, scars are a reminder of what we have gone through and it shows that we survived it and is keep going" I said and kissed her shoulders "Can I?" I asked and she nod and I slowly stripped her and kissed her scars "Your so beautiful" I whispered softly to her and she turned me around and kissed me and We moved to the shower and I pinned her to the wall and started kissing her neck going down and I wrapped my hands around her breast and she flinched and I pulled back "I'm sorry for some reason they are sore" she said and I kissed her "That's okay" I said and kissed her head and we showered together.

After we took a bath we cuddled I'm bed with her wearing my clothes and I pulled her on top of me and she held her belly  "What's wrong baby" I asked her and she looked up "Pain?" I asked and she nod "We'll go to Tony tomorrow okay" I said and she nod and cuddled up to me more.

1334 Words
Not proof read