Things didn't go as plan, or did it?

"What do you mean she's gone?" I ask kicking a chair. "When I got here the place was like this and there are some tranquilizer darts" Wanda said freaking out. Wanda and Natasha has a *relationship* it's difficult to understand or rather I never asked seeing it has nothing to do with me. "I should have been here earlier I shouldn't have stopped for coffee maybe I could have helped" she rambled on while I walked around checking for clues. "Well she definitely didn't go without a fight" I said while I looked around "It's all my fault some people were after me and.... Y/N I want them dead" she said and I smirked already on it. ''I found something I know where they are" I said heading for the door and she started following behind me. "Woah where are you going I don't do partners" I said "You and Natasha go on missions together" she said and I walked faster "Yeah because she's my boss" I said hopping on my motorcycle and she hopped on as well "I'm coming whether you like it or not" she replied and I rolled my eyes and rode home for my stuffs and my outfit and then me and Wanda went to the building opposite to it.

"What's the plan?" she asked and I pulled out a sniper "Do you know how to use this?" I ask and she scoffed "Of course I know how to use a sniper" she said and I nod and used binoculars and looked through the window and then pulled out my laptop "What are you doing?" she said and I rolled my eyes "Scanning body heat basically picking up how many body temperature to tell me how many people are in there" I answered putting in an earpiece and then giving Wanda one "I'll tell you were I'm at in the building and you take out the person I want you to" I said and she got into position "good'' I said well mostly to myself and then headed to find Romanoff.

I enter the building with a silencer gun[its when you can't hear when the gun shoots] and head shot the two main man and then I moved forward and used a mirror to check how many around the corner and saw five, remembering their positions I threw a smoke bomb and then shot them counting five body's hitting the ground and then moving forward, going around two corners I got rid of ten men and then reached the last door and used my watch to connect to the laptop showing how many are inside and counted six and then I burst open the door used the back of my gun to knock out the first one to my right and the door knocked out the one to the left and then I shot through one of their heads making the bullet hitting the next one, I then saw the boss who was trying to escape going through a window and shot him in his knee and shoulder and then dragged his body across the floor to a corner and then ran to Romanoff "Hey you okay?" I asked gently kneeling in front of her and caressing her cheeks she was full with bruises "I know the location of our target from last night James" she said and I groaned "you risked your life for his location Romanoff, I could have found out for you" I said upset "I know but I got kidnapped brought her and when I saw the same men from last night I decided to use it to my advantage and I knew you were gonna rescue me I had no doubts" she said and I smiled "I saved the last one for you" I said and she smirked and held out her hand and then I gave her the crowbar and she walked over to him "No please I'm sorry I was just following orders" he said and she did a pity face "Yeah I understand" she said and turned pretending to walk off and then swung the crowbar around hitting his knee no doubts breaking it and he screamed out in pain and he started pleading and she hit his other knee which I shot breaking it and pushing the bullet in deeper and she hit him across his face four times and he screamed "you scream like a little bitch" Romanoff said and he looked up at her "And your just a little daddy's girl who either need protection from her father or her girlfriend" he said and I took out my gun "First I'm not her girlfriend she is on the roof and weren't you being a little pussy a few minutes ago begging for your life" I mocked turning off the safety mode and aiming for his head and Romanoff stopped me "No I don't want to put him out of his misery, I want to paralyze him so everyday of his worthless life he can feel pain" she said and I turned on the safety mode and put it in my waist back and walked away to smoke while Romanoff beat him senseless and when I heard her stopped I turned around and now saw her in a lot of blood and the guy on the ground on the verge of death but not there yet "lets get you cleaned up" I said linking her arm over my shoulder and we walked outside and Wanda ran to us "I was so worried Natasha" she said hugging Romanoff and the car pulled up "You said you would let me take out some bad guys" Wanda protested turning towards me "As I told you before I don't do partners" I said and then went to walk away "Where are you going?" Romanoff asked "I got you guys a car, go home and rest and get your cuts cleaned I'm going home" I told her and she held on to my hand "Don't leave" she said and I looked into her eyes and then gave in and gave her assistant the key to my bike "I swear if you scratch it I will kill you" and he gulped and went over to the bike and I packed my stuffs into the trunk and then got to the drive seat while Wanda and Romanoff went to the back and I started driving home and glanced into the mirror to look at the backseat and saw Romanoff looking at me and I switched my attention back to the road.

We reached and Romanoff got out "The doctor is in your bed room" I informed her and she walked inside with Wanda behind and I waited in the living and saw Wanda coming outside "she's asking for you" she said and I got up and walked to her room and she dismissed the doctor and tried to do it her self failing miserably at it and I took it from her and held her face with one hand and the other cleaning her cuts "She's not my girlfriend more like a friend with benefit" she said and I nod not meeting her eye from the minute I started and she moved my face to look at her "Thank you for saving my life" she said "Sure" I replied and quickly finish up then walked away from the bed "I'm gonna go now do you want me for anything else?" I ask and she shook her head no "cool" I said and then walked out going to my motorcycle and drove home and cleaned up, made something to eat and called Kate "thank god you're okay" she said and I smiled "I'm okay Katie, everything is okay Romanoff is fine" I said going into bed to lay down and wincing from pain "Are you okay?' she asked "Yeah I'm fine" I said and heard keys "No your not I'm coming over" she said "Katie you don't have to do that" I told her "Be there in five" she said and hanged up.

1350 words