Reconsider ?

"Hey Good Morning?" Natasha said pulling me closer to her and I opened my eyes and she smiled "Are you okay what happened at the party?" She asked and I looked down "Nothing I was just tired" I said and she lifted my face up to hers "Are you sure?" She asks and I nod and she kisses my forehead and we stayed like this for an hour just embracing each other and then we decided to have a bath and rid our self from last night smell, After we took a shower we went down for breakfast which was already served and while Natasha ate I excused myself to go talk to Derek "Hey did Kate make it home safe last night?" I ask him a bit worried "I assure you she did Miss Romanoff assured to it" he said and I breathe a sigh of relief and thank him before making my way back over to Natasha "You were checking in on Kate?" She asked eating "Yes I was" I replied and also started eating.

As Natasha and I eat breakfast her phone suddenly rang disturbing our silence and when she saw the callers name her face had that same sparkle so I instantly knew who it was "Nathaniel good morning.... Yes of course we are still coming....I'll be there soon...ok bye bye" she said and hanged up and turned to me pulling my chair closer to hers "I'm gonna go visit Nate and I was hoping you would come along" she said and I nod "Good" she said before pulling me in for a kiss and we both smiled into it, After a thirty minutes drive to Clint's house we arrived at his door steps with gifts in hand that Natasha insisted to buy, after a few knocks the door was open by a woman which I assumed was Clint's wife "Hi I'm Laura" she said holding out her a hand and I smiled and shook it "Hi I'm Y/N" I replied "Welcome YN and Natasha how are you?" She asked and Nat smiled "I'm doing pretty great actually" Natasha said holding my hand and smiling and Nate ran downstairs followed by Lila and Cooper "Aunty Nat" he screamed running to her and she bent down and picked him up kissing his forehead and the other two ran to her as well and Laura invited us in and Natasha gave them their presents and Clint came down "Nat...Y/N" he said moving to hug both of us "Hii" I said awkwardly and Lila came to me "Hi Y/N" she greets and smile "Hi Lila" I greeted back and Nate ran to me and tugged on my hoodie "He wants you to lift him up" Natasha said and I looked down at him and held out my hand and lifted him up and he held my cheek smiling "Someone has a crush" Clint tease and Nate giggled "Wanna see my bow and arrow?" He asked happily and I nod.

Natasha POV

As I sat down talking to Clint and Laura my gaze shift to Y/N who was playing with the kids and smiled "You really like her don't you?" Laura asked and I shook my head "Laura I'm in love with her" I replied admiring her and Clint turned to me "Have you guys talk about having kids?" he asked and I looked down sighing "Y/N doesn't want kids" I said "Ohh" Clint and Laura said at the same time "No its okay I love her and its okay if she doesn't want kids" I replied half smiling "That explains last night" Clint says and I looked at him "Explains what?" I ask and before he could answer the kids ran inside followed by a exhausted Y/N "They teamed up on you didn't they" I asked her chuckling and she nod walking over to me and I handed her a bottle water and she drank it and I pulled her in for a kiss "Can you bring me to the bathroom please?" She asked and I nod and held her hand bringing her to the bathroom and when we reached inside I closed the door while she freshen up and when she was finish and washing her hand I walked behind her and held her waist and our eyes met in the mirror "I wanna talk to you about something" I said to her and she nod telling me to go on "In our first month of dating we had this conversation and I was just wondering if your point of view changed about us having kids" I said and her whole body tensed and she tried removing my hand but I turned her around still holding her "Your answer still remains the same doesn't it" I ask and the look in her eyes, was the the same look she had last night before she went to bed "did Clint bring this topic up with you before?" I ask her and she nod "That's why you went to bed" I said and she nod again "I feel selfish for not wanting a child when you want one so badly, I feel guilty for taking this away from you" she said and I held her face "No No its okay,I get it you don't want kids and I do but its okay because I want you more" I told her pulling her in for a kiss and she broke away quicker than usually "Everyone is probably waiting on us" she said and I turned to the door and opened it "I'll be out soon" I told her and she walked out.

YN POV

We stayed for dinner and then Natasha and I head home in silence and I felt like I did something wrong and she's upset with me so I'm gonna give her some time and space to think this over whether or not she wants to give up having kids or us, As we made our way upstairs I quickly change into my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and when I came out she was laying on the bed facing the bathroom staring at me and I looked away and turned the lights off and crawled into bed and turned my back to her and sighed ready to fall asleep when I felt hands around me and then she started pulling me closer to her "I'm sorry" We both apologized at the same time "No I'm sorry for taking that choice away from you and everyone talks about how good you are with kids and I can see it in your eyes when you talk to Nate and I'm sorry I don't want kids" I said and she held my face "Detka its okay I love you more than everything in this world and if you don't want kids that's fine " she said and I looked straight into her yes and she smiled and I nod "How about we get a dog" she asked and I chuckle "We'll talk more later M'tired" I said and she kissed me "Good night" she whispered "Good night I love you" I told her "I love you too" she replied and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

1222 Words