Move in with me ?

Y/N POV

THE NEXT DAY

"You okay?" Natasha asked looking down at me and I nod and hug her closer to me and she kissed my forehead "Where's Katie?" I ask "In one of the guest rooms asleep she got hit in her leg but she is okay" Natasha said and I sat up "Where you going?" She asked and I started walking to the bathroom to have a shower and she ran after me and we hopped in the shower together.

"I'm leaving soon" I tell her and she stopped making breakfast and looked at me "Where are you going?" She asked chuckling "What's so funny" I ask and she shook her head and continue breakfast "I'm moving to my next safe house" I replied "Where is it?" She asked placing a plate in front of me "3 hours away from here" I answered "What your gonna be three hours away" she said sitting down and I nod and she held my hand "Move in with me" she said and I looked up at her shocked "Isn't it a bit early for that?" I ask her and she pulled me closer to her "I have known you for four years, has been dating you for six months and your always at my house I want you to move in with me" she said and I looked into her eyes "Okay" I said softly she smiled "I've got to go get my stuffs that survived" I said chuckling "I already went and got them" she said "yeah but I have other important things that is there and your guards wouldn't have found" I said getting up and she pulled me to sit on her lap "Actually Kate and I went for your stuffs and we know where you hide your things" she responded and kissed my neck "what about my secret gun collection" I asked her "garage press the button on the right shelf" She replied and I smirked "OMG where is my bike?" I asked freaking out and Nat chuckled "Hey your bike is okay your friend rode it here with you?" Natasha said and I shook my head "Your lying Katie is afraid to ride so she won't have rode it here" I said and Natasha placed her breakfast down and lifted me up bringing me into her garage showing me the bike "Katie is terrified of riding bikes-" I start "But she rode it to save you" she answered and I stood up "I'm gonna go talk to Katie" I said and kissed Natasha and then started looking for Kate and I found her sitting on her bed with her door slightly open and I knocked and she looked up and smiled holding out her hand and I ran to hug her "I'm so glad your okay" I said and she rubbed my back "I'm glad your okay" she replied and I looked at her leg "I'm so sorry" I apologized and she lifted me face up to hers "Hey It's okay you saved my life" she said and I nod and smirked and she smiled "What?" she asked "You rode the bike" I said and she rolled her eyes "Something I will never be doing again" she told me and I chuckled "You scratched my bike so you better have some good money to fix it" I joked "Speaking of money your girlfriend should be paying me for saving your life" she said and I hit her playfully and she laid on the bed pulling me down with her and I stared into her eyes and smiled "Thank you Katie" I said and she kissed my forehead "No problem hun" She replied and we stayed like that for hours just lying in silence glad we are both okay.

I looked up and saw Kate asleep and I placed her up more on the bed and then walked around the house looking for Natasha and I found her in her office and she looked stress and when I walked in she looked up sighing "What's wrong?" I ask her and she held out her hand and I took it and she pulled me into her lap "Everyone knows we're dating so your in more danger" she said resting her head on my chest "It's okay everyone knows better to mess with you" I said running my hands through her hair and she relaxed and I used my next hand to shut down her laptop and her phone rang and she looked at it and picked it up "Hey Nate" She said smiling "Hi aunty Nat, whose that?" He asked and Natasha lifted up the camera to my face and I waved hi "Hi Y/N" He said smiling "Hi Nathan" I greeted back "Guess what happened today Aunty Nat" He said and she smiled "What happen?" She asked giving him her full attention and he started telling her about his day and she wrapped one hand around my waist and I looked down at her and she smiled and continued talking to Nate, after she was finished we said goodbye to Nate and she turned her attention to me "Are you hungry?" she asked me and I nod and she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck and we walked to the kitchen "What do you want babe" she asked me "I want Pizza" I answered and she nod and called in one of her men and told him and he nod and walked out and we sat around the kitchen counter with me in her lap waiting and minutes later he walked in with Pizza and I smiled and Natasha and I sat eating and I went to get up and her grip tighten "Tasha I'm just going for some wine" I said chuckling and she called a servant and whispered something in his ears and he walked out and came back with one of the most expensive wine and she took it from him and he went for two glasses and Natasha and I ate and drank until we were tired and decided to call it a night.