You're Fired

"Natasha please" I said walking after her begging her "No it's too risky" she said and I grabbed her hand "I have been on riskier mission than this, hell I have been shot more than I can remember" I said and she looked at me shaking her head "Exactly my point" she said walking into her office "I won't speak to if you leave without me" I said and stood in the middle of the room "Y/N" she said and I shook my head and she walked over to me holding my face "I don't want to lose you out there Detka" she said softly "And you won't I'll be extra careful I promise" I replied and she rested her forehead on mine and nod "Okay but you have to be very careful" she said and I smiled and kissed her.

...........

"I told you to be careful!" Natasha screamed at me while I was bleeding out in the car driving us away from our enemy while Derek was in the backseat shooting at them "Can we not do this right now" I ask and she held down a bit more on my wound which she was trying to not let bleed out anymore and I glared at her for a second and then Derek shot the driver and the car behind us crashed and Natasha was sat glaring at me "I can't believe you" she cursed and I pushed away her hand and she went to put her hand back "Don't" I said frustrated and she rolled her eyes "Stop being a bitch and let me help you before you bleed all over my car" she said and I glared at her "Did you just call me a bitch" I asked and she rolled her eyes "No I didn't I said you were being a bitch" she said and I hit the gas and started going faster and I leaned over to Nat side "What are you doing?" She asked.

............................

"Hey are you okay?" Clint asked rushing to me when I parked and got out "I'm clearly bleeding to death" I said going to Nat's office and then sitting down and I cut open my blouse and started cleaning the wound and Clint came and started helping me "Wait.. hold on where's Nat?" He asked and at the same time the office door slammed open and Natasha walked in all bloody and panting "What happened?" Clint asked looking at Natasha "Y/N and I got into a little argument and she opened the door for me which would have been a nice gesture if she wasn't going 100mph" Natasha said and Clint looked at me shocked "She called me a bitch" I said and got up walking to the bedroom with both of them following me and I went to our bathroom for a kit and poured some Alcohol on it and then hissed and Natasha wiped off all the blood off of her face and walked over to me "Stop it and let me help" she scolded and I pushed her away "Fine have it your way" she said and walked into the bathroom for something and then walked behind me and before I could ask her what she was doing she injected me and I went to curse her but I blacked out.

Natasha POV

"Natasha what the-" Clint start and I glared at him and laid Y/N down better on the bed and called the doctor and he started patching her up and when he was finished I thanked him and walked to the bathroom and started washing my face and I changed my top and walked over to Clint "What happened?" He asked and I sighed "She tried saving me and she got hurt and I wasn't even gonna let her on this mission but she promised she would be careful and I told her countless of times to stop putting her life in danger to save me" I said and Clint walked over to me "Did you tell her that as her girlfriend or has her boss, you do realize Y/N still works for you right and her job is to keep you safe" Clint said and then I realized he was right "I just want her to be safe" I said softly and he nod "I know" and he tapped my back and walked out and I cleaned Y/N up and got her into some clean clothes and kissed her forehead and then I took a bath and after that rubbed some ointment on my bruises from the car fall and then I walked to the meeting room and called for Derek.

He walked in with his head down a couple minutes later "Am I in trouble?" He asked "No why would you be in trouble?" I asked him raising a brow "Because I didn't help when you fell" He said and I chuckled "You did the right thing by not interfering because we both would have been on the road" I said and he relaxed "Your here because of Y/N, I need you to keep her safe no matter what, if Y/N and I are in trouble you save Y/N, if it's your life or Y/N you save her do you understand me?" I ask serious and he nod "Loud and clear" he responded "Good your dismissed" I said and he walked out.

Y/N POV

I woke up surrounded by darkness and I turned the light on and saw Natasha sat staring at me but instead of looking angry or frustrated she looked relaxed "I've decided something" she said and I sat up "What your not gonna let me on any more missions because that's stupid Natasha I work for you and you should allow me on missions like everyone else and-" I started and she cut me off "Your fired" she said and I looked up at her angry "What no! You can't fire me Nat" I shouted and she stayed calm "I can and I did" She said and I got up "Ok well I'm breaking up with you" I told her and she chuckle and I rolled my eyes and took up a hoodie and went to leave and she stood at the door "No your not" She said smirking and I walked to the door ready to open it and she turned me around and pinned me to it "We can never be done because Y/N your stuck with me this what we have is forever just you and me" She said darkly and then she kissed me and I kissed back and she smirked into the kiss "I don't want you out their anymore" she said pulling me to the bed and on her lap "Y/N I can't lose you" she said softly and I turned her face and kissed her "I want you to run the company with me the whole business everything" she said and I chuckle "We both know its a family business and can only be run by the Romanoff's" I answered back and she got up and walked to her draw and took up something and came back in bed with me "Marry me" she said now showing me an engagement ring.

1220 Words