Chapter 81

081 End Times (26)

    Only Lu Ruanruan and Shi Jing were left in the rest area on the first floor.

    The atmosphere was deadlocked for a few seconds.

    Lu Ruanruan turned her head stiffly, she hadn't figured out what kind of expression she should use to welcome Shurachang, whom she had known in advance.

    The breath of Shijing suddenly suppressed, and at a close distance, Lu Ruanruan smelled a wisp of fir pheromone on the man.

    Surprise flashed across her eyes, and she calculated according to the progress of the X virus infection in this world.

    Only when the speed of evolution of the supernatural being approaches its peak, the smell of pheromone will become stronger, and gradually tend to the concentration of A and O in the normal state of abo interstellar society.

    As for the current situation of Shi Jing, I am afraid that both abilities have reached their peak state.

    No wonder Ling Luo has been emphasizing, be careful of the situation.

    His current strength is probably more invincible than Ling Luo imagined.

    Lu Ruanruan subconsciously tilted her head, not because she was afraid of him. As an alpha with very strong pheromones, Lu Ruanruan didn't have much resistance to the Omega pheromones she had marked.

    Information lingered in her nostrils, she looked at Huo Jingwen as if she was facing a ripe peach.

    The pheromone is 100% compatible, and the smell of Shi Jing's body can penetrate into her bones, awakening all her possessive desires.

    Lu Ruanruan's brows twitched slightly, and she took a step back indistinctly.

    This evasive action obviously angered the man opposite, Shi Jing laughed coldly.

    The corners of her lips curled up dangerously, and one hand rested on Lu Ruanruan's shoulder. Press her wall against the wall.

    Lu Ruanruan stared at the man's bony fingers, and said in a low voice, "Speak up if you have something to say."

    Of course, Shi Jing wouldn't talk to her properly, and only stared at her with those blue eyes, which were scorching hot. Almost burns people out of a hole.

    Looking at this posture, recognition is imminent.

    Although Lu Ruanruan regretted that her distress plan could not be implemented, she had little loss if she entered the link of lying flat and being tied up in advance.

    The only worry is that Shijing's ability is now at full level, and he has entered the normal omega faqing period ahead of time, and the smell of fir trees is a bit strong.

    There are no inhibitors on her, in case a man accidentally spills pheromones.

    Lu Ruanruan can't guarantee that he can sit still, if he can't hold it, if he exerts a little force, the bondage will break, and he won't be able to get out of bed for a long time, which will be quite embarrassing.

    Lu Ruanruan frowned and thought for a while, and decided that he had to make it clear to Shi Jing before being tied up.

    "You'd better not get so close to me."

    Lu Ruanruan met the man's blue eyes without fear of death.

    As soon as the words were spoken, the other party's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the long fingers dug hard into her cheeks, quickly poking out a shallow pit.