Chapter 3

003 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (3)...

    The scorching sun was in the sky, and the heat wave was rolling on the silicone playground of Haicheng No. 1 Middle School.

    The weather was hot, many students stretched their arms and legs sparsely, threw their coats on the ground, and whispered.

    "Old Tang is not here today."

    "That's not a coincidence. Look, almost half of the tenth class didn't go to the gym. If Miejue Shitai doesn't come in the future, our experimental class can follow suit, hehehe."

    " What are you talking about, the students in the experimental class are probably inferior, and they are afraid of being extinct."

    "Yes, yes, our class has real courage. Well, if anyone has her ability, she can also be late every day, skip classes, and avoid school ." Fuck, sleep..."

    "Come on, Lu Ruanruan's ability is one in a million, and you can't learn it."

    "Shh, keep your voice down. What are you bragging about? Old Tang is training people in the office. If he comes back... ..."

    ...

    Huo Jingwen was playing with a coin in his hand.

    He didn't even do exercises, but he stood at the end of the experimental class, his figure was tall and straight, and he was unique.

    Wei Nan walked up to him, but didn't see him raise his head.

    On the contrary, more eyes fell on him, Wei Nan glanced around, and clicked his tongue: "Brother Wen, the school beauty is looking at you, you're making me laugh."

    "Am I just kidding?" Lifting his eyelids, he flicked the coin into the air, and it fell back into the palm of his hand with a "clang".

    Silver light glass, he suddenly smiled.

    "Huh?" Wei Nan was puzzled, watching Huo Jingwen laughing like a dog at a coin, and the female alphas could be heard breathing in.

    Wei Nan asked sourly: "Why are you laughing again?"

    "I just think that what you said is nonsense."

    Huo Jingwen took out a tissue and wiped the dust off the coins, then squinted at Wei Nan: "Isn't it a school flower?" She should be sleeping, is she free to stare at me?"

    Wei Nan choked on Huo Jingwen's mocking tone, and slowly rolled his eyes.

    Why do I feel that there is a trace of resentment in this guy's words.

    Taking a closer look, the young master is calm and composed, neither mountains nor dew appear in his cold eyes.

    Wei Nanxin said that he really thought too much.

    For a character like Huo Shao in Sijiu City, the prince in the upper-level federal system circle, he usually annoys the girl A rushing to show affection. It doesn't make sense to stay incognito in such a small place like Haicheng, and his temperament has changed drastically. The

    radio gymnastics in front of him finally broadcast the last word: "End!"

    Huo Jingwen turned around and left, took two steps, and then stopped.

    He took out an unsightly red cuff from his trouser pocket and threw it to Wei Nan.

    "Fuck, I'm on duty today?" Wei Nan slapped his forehead, screaming like the sky is falling.