Chapter 41

041 This prosperous world is as you wish.

    During the rest of the trip, neither of them spoke.

    Huo Jingwen was driving at the same speed as he was a human being, and it was smooth and steady, making it impossible to feel any bumps.

    Soothing music rang in the ear, and the car window was raised at some point.

    Lu Ruanruan lay lazily on the back seat of the car, closing her eyes naturally.

    She had experienced a deliberately arranged car accident tonight, and after tossing to this point, she was not in good spirits, and she felt that the man opposite him had no intention of being relentless as always.

    Lu Ruanruan breathed a sigh of relief, in fact, she vaguely felt that Huo Jingwen was a little different tonight. There was some hostility in the words.

    Therefore, even if the other party taunted her with neighbors, Lu Ruanruan wisely chose to play dead.

    Neighbors are neighbors, and it's not like they haven't been neighbors.

    The community of Bishui Lanting was originally close to the Science and Technology Park, and it was the only high-end villa area nearby.

    It's not surprising that Huo Jingwen has a villa in that place.

    The community is so big, they can't live opposite each other.

    Lu Ruanruan resolved for a second, and sat in someone else's free ride with peace of mind, planning to sleep for a while.

    But ten minutes later, his consciousness was extremely clear.

    In the cramped space, the man's breath was tainted with his unique fir scent, and a wisp of pheromone emerged.

    Under normal circumstances, a/o at a normal social distance, a small ray of pheromone overflows and people with slightly better concentration will not be affected at all.

    But tonight, for some unknown reason, Huo Jingwen's masculine aura came straight to his face, mint mixed with ice cubes, extremely cold and light, seemingly invisible, and extremely clear, which cannot be ignored. Soft nose.

    Lu Ruanruan closed her eyes, her heart was overwhelmed, and she was so annoyed.

    She knew very well that Omega's pheromones had no attraction for her.

    First, it affects sleep. Second, so far, except for going back to the toilet with a half push and a half. Lu Ruanruan didn't admit that there was any omega that could make her sweat profusely, and she was so tired that she panicked.

    Lu Ruanruan is a salty fish. Before she was selected by the fast travel system, she worked as a chat anchor and voice actor on the star network live broadcast platform.

    Life seems to be able to be a stable salted fish for a lifetime without using too much effort.

    She was classified as the most useless alpha in the society, except for her good voice and good looks, no omega would want to marry her.

    Everyone around thought that the reason Omega didn't like her was because she was poor and useless, accomplished nothing, mediocre, and even bad at basic human social interactions.

    Everyone around her said so, and later even Lu Ruanruan herself felt that she might be born to be a salty waste.

    However, after transmigrating into this world, Lu Ruanruan gradually discovered that she might have a cognitive bias towards herself.